1.    #1  
    I remember that this was an option in WOSQI back when I had my Pre- but I can't find the patch anymore, is there one for 2.1?
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    some patches just dontr work in 2.x. either cuz the developer abandoned the platform, or hasnt updated the patches to work in 2.x but i do find the rounded corners a little annoying from an aesthetics side.
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.
  3.    #3  
    I'm aware of the compatability issues, I'm just wondering if it has been updated or not.

The rounded corners are a good idea, but when browsing online, it can be annoying when you try to read the top / bottom of a page.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->