Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    'The Palm Pre 2 with Just type, is just so right.'

    Unfortunately, to my annoyance, I now have the new Pre 2's advertisement jingle stuck in my head.

    I guess it is (partly) a good thing as it will increase people's knowledge of the great phone with this catchy jingle, but I've already bought the phone, why do I have to still be exposed to HP's clever marketing!?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  2. #2  
    what advertisement are you referring too?
    Can you share a link?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    what advertisement are you referring too?
    Can you share a link?
    Haha sure thing. Sorry forgot to do that in the OP.



    I believe they are TV ads, but as I am in Australia, youtube is where I have to look.

    You should check out their 'meetpre2' youtube channel. At this time there are 10 vids on there. Much better than the creepy girl ads.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  4. #4  
    The only thing that would have made that better is if they had enabled launch and search for the yelp app, then the guy could have typed french, tapped yelp, and the search results would have popped up immediately.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    The only thing that would have made that better is if they had enabled launch and search for the yelp app, then the guy could have typed french, tapped yelp, and the search results would have popped up immediately.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Good point, that would've been a better way of advertising just type, but remember, they have a whole series of these ads, it may have been featured in those...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  6. #6  
    these ads are cool i like them...each one seems to make me smile a little at the end!...the khaki guy is a bit too dorky for me tho lol!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    these ads are cool i like them...each one seems to make me smile a little at the end!...the khaki guy is a bit too dorky for me tho lol!
    I love the ads too. My favourite is the piano guy, he shows off the phone in such a cool and groovy way The girl ones are pretty funny, HP/Palm went for humour with those so thats good.
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)

Posting Permissions