1.    #1  
    So I was looking at my pre with a crack at the usb and I was curious how strong is the pre 2 compared to a pre - or a +. Couple questions:

1. Do you like the feel better than the plus? Is it the same?

2. Do you use a case on on your pre 2? Did you use a case on your Pre?

3. Do you feel pretty confident as long as you don't drop your phone down a flight of stairs your phone is safe if you don't use a case?

Thanks, I was just curious. I am prob going to wait for the pre 3 but if a off contract deal would come off like the pixi did i would consider. (won't hold my breath)
    It's very, very solid compared to a Pre Plus. No slider jiggle, no oreo.

1. Yes. The glass screen especially.

2. I use the Palm slipcase that came with the Pre Plus when the Pre 2 is in my pocket.

3. Yes, very. I've dropped it while out of the slipcase onto a linoleum floor from a difference of roughly 4.5 feet. No issue at all.
    dropped mine on a cobblestone sidewalk last weekend. No issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddonahueiup View Post
    so i was looking at my pre with a crack at the usb and i was curious how strong is the pre 2 compared to a pre - or a +. Couple questions:

1. Do you like the feel better than the plus? Is it the same?

2. Do you use a case on on your pre 2? Did you use a case on your pre?

3. Do you feel pretty confident as long as you don't drop your phone down a flight of stairs your phone is safe if you don't use a case?

Thanks, i was just curious. I am prob going to wait for the pre 3 but if a off contract deal would come off like the pixi did i would consider. (won't hold my breath)
    1. Yes!

2. Yes!

3. Yes yes yes!!!!
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I think i have a bit of a lemon device and even still.. it's better feeling and just overall more solid than the previous versions.. and i didn't even have any issues with the previous version either.
    The hardware is amazing... Rock solid. The glass is just sharp giving a crystal clear display. The screen is much brighter but that's because the translation going through glass vs plastic is so much better. The phone is very fast and zippy. I totally love the hardware.

Here's the problem: SOFTWARE as in WebOS 2.0.1. There're so many bugs in this version its just plain stupied. How the hell can you break synergy by releaseing an upgraded OS and break the main features that is your bread and butter, SYNERGY???? For realz, synergy, really!!! Ok, so I hear they fixed the synergy google sync issues in 2.1 but guess what... Verzion customers will not see an update probably till the release of the Pre3. So were're screwed until the Pre3.

This is just one main bugs of the many bugs in 2.0.1 - I think that WebOS 2.0 rocks, once they fix all the new bugs that was introduced!
    Last edited by PDAGeek; 03/17/2011 at 01:17 PM.
    i feel sorry for all the verizon customers

really, how can a company screw over it's customers that bad lol
    No comparison. Like comparing a house made of toothpicks to a house made of brick.

ET
    It's too bad there is not a doctor to take Pre 2 to 1.4.5 LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    i feel sorry for all the verizon customers

really, how can a company screw over it's customers that bad lol
    They only care about the Droid customers, and sometimes the iPhone customers. Everyone else, good luck.
    I accidentally dropped mine on the coffee table the other day, but thankfully it landed on my roommate's Droid X. My Pre 2 smashed the Droid X to inoperable smithereens and bounced back up into my hand without a scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    I accidentally dropped mine on the coffee table the other day, but thankfully it landed on my roommate's Droid X. My Pre 2 smashed the Droid X to inoperable smithereens and bounced back up into my hand without a scratch.
    I feel bad for the poor Droid owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by yankboy View Post
    i accidentally dropped mine on the coffee table the other day, but thankfully it landed on my roommate's droid x. My pre 2 smashed the droid x to inoperable smithereens and bounced back up into my hand without a scratch.
    roflmao
    I have a little oreo and the keyboards right edge shows a little. The screen is askew. Overall its very solid and it's way funner to use than the legacy devices.