Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    i had a friend sign up for vzw yesterday, and she was thinking of getting the pre 2, but was told by the sales people at vzw that it was getting discontinued (hey some actually know what the pre 2 is ). has anybody else heard this? although im not surprised though.
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    and yes i know how unreliable info from a sales rep is, and how they steer you to droid or iphone.
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.
    I bet they thought your friend was talking about the Pre Plus...
    the sales reps don't want to talk about the Pre2. They are gun shy after the Pre+, and they aren't in stock so they can't sell you one on the spot. Sales people say stuff, that's why I order from their website.
    ditto
    Could be nearing EOL with the Pre 3 on the way?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    nope. They aren't pushing it, but they have a quantity they need to move.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    and to me its funny that there not pushing it at all, cuz it matches up spec wise to the phones that they have now, of course not to the newest phones coming out now, ala thunderbolt. but oh well.

verizon is not pushing the Pre 2 so they can later turn around and say it didn't sell well. good call verizon.