1.    #1  
    I installed it, I checked on govnah and it seems to not be running. I can't change the profiles. Is there a reason why?
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    ive been running into this problem on my 2.0.1 pre 2 with f14 installed, and all i ever have to do is restart phone to get it to change, or make a new profile in govnah. the cause i dont know why, but im thinking its something to do with the latest update to govnah though.
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barry1685 View Post
    I installed it, I checked on govnah and it seems to not be running. I can't change the profiles. Is there a reason why?
    Quote Originally Posted by keeb119 View Post
    ive been running into this problem on my 2.0.1 pre 2 with f14 installed, and all i ever have to do is restart phone to get it to change, or make a new profile in govnah. the cause i dont know why, but im thinking its something to do with the latest update to govnah though.
    You both are aware that a full phone restart (not just luna) is required after installing ANY kernel, right?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    You both are aware that a full phone restart (not just luna) is required after installing ANY kernel, right?
    As in remove the battery full restart? I already restarted it.
    you will probably get more assistance if you have this conversation in the threads that unixpsycho set up for these kernels. That's where the users and developers will see your question and provide the expert assistance.
  6.    #6  
    Alright. Nvm. Found my solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by barry1685 View Post
    Alright. Nvm. Found my solution.

Care to share?
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Care to share?
    agree
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.