1.    #1  
    Title says it all. Anyone have preware on the new pre 2 with the newest update (2.1)?
    Yes!
    Yep Preware on my VZW franken Pre 2 with 2.1. I wish some patches would be updated to 2.1 soon because I ruined my volume rocker in the comboard swap so I can't change media volume as of now.
    Yes I have it. Sprint Pre 2, with 2.1 & Preware.

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Yep Preware on my VZW franken Pre 2 with 2.1. I wish some patches would be updated to 2.1 soon because I ruined my volume rocker in the comboard swap so I can't change media volume as of now.
    I believe you can go to to sounds & ringtones to control the volumes on the Pre as well.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5.    #5  
    awesome! How is it possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    install the advanced framework patches to add volume to the device menu, or use mode switcher to set volume levels.
    No media volume control, and the patch is not for 2.1 yet.
    Preware on my Unlocked Pre 2 with HP webOS 2.1

Yup, works so well that if I didn't know better, I'd think Rod had personally designed the Pre 2, and wrote webOS 2.1 specifically for Preware.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    yup, and I documented how I did it, see here:

Installing PreWare on a Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1 - Page 2

cheers,

Greg
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Yep, Preware on my Pre2 GSM (AT&T) unit with webOS 2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by kitenski View Post
    yup, and I documented how I did it, see here:

Installing PreWare on a Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1 - Page 2