1.    #1  
    Just a quick heads-up, I'm in the Czech Republic and I'd been trying to update to 2.1 all weekend to try to resolve my email retreving problems but everytime I tried updating it said I was up to date but I was at 2.0.

I read I could force 2.01 on www.palm.com/rom so I followed all the instructions to reset device and as a bonus afterwards my Palm Pre 2 is now showing 2.1 Firmware and as a double 'Brucey' bonus my email works too :-)

So if you backup and force reset you might get 2.1 quicker than rerunning the system update app.. :-)
    thanks for the heads up, but I'll wait for the OTA update...that way I know they solved what went wrong so far
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wideboy View Post
    Just a quick heads-up, I'm in the Czech Republic and I'd been trying to update to 2.1 all weekend to try to resolve my email retreving problems but everytime I tried updating it said I was up to date but I was at 2.0.

I read I could force 2.01 on www.palm.com/rom so I followed all the instructions to reset device and as a bonus afterwards my Palm Pre 2 is now showing 2.1 Firmware and as a double 'Brucey' bonus my email works too :-)

So if you backup and force reset you might get 2.1 quicker than rerunning the system update app.. :-)
    Or you can run the 2.1 doctor anytime!

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim-1 View Post
    Or you can run the 2.1 doctor anytime!

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    He is talking about doctoring. The website he's referring to, i a download link for doctor 2.1.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDizzAR View Post
    He is talking about doctoring. The website he's referring to, i a download link for doctor 2.1.
    Not sure what you mean?