1.    #1  
    So I'm finally on my Verizon Pre2, have the majority of my old patches back, and I see that Advanced Configuration for App Launcher is no longer available (of course due to the complete rewrite of the Launcher itself). Are there no ways to hide things like the worthless VZNavigator and the now-defunct Mobile Hotspot?

Also, with 9 launcher pages, is there any way to have the launcher open to a specific (read: middle) one each time?

If the answer to these questions is "no," is there anything we can do about it?
    I believe I read you can hide icons by changing the json file. visible=false or something
    Sprint Love
    yea, you can easily hide icons with Internalz Pro, by editing the appinfo.json and adding "visible":false to it.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    yea, you can easily hide icons with Internalz Pro, by editing the appinfo.json and adding "visible":false to it.
    Again, you never cease to amaze me, both with this and with the fact that all your patches are 2.x compatible.

Thank you so much!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5.    #5  
    Haha, I'm confused, sorry; but which version is Internalz Pro? Preware or Catalog?

If Preware, I'm getting an error 403 when trying to download it. Any idea what the deal is?

The Internalz thread had details about that. Sorry don't have the link off hand.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    The Internalz thread had details about that. Sorry don't have the link off hand.
    Found it. Ah. I'll just wait a few hours and get it from the feed.

Oh, and Jason, I know I'll be using the Preware version, but I bought the App Catalog version anyway as a token of gratitude Thanks for all your hard work!
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Haha, I'm confused, sorry; but which version is Internalz Pro? Preware or Catalog?

If Preware, I'm getting an error 403 when trying to download it. Any idea what the deal is?

Pro is homebrew. As quoted from the Internalz Pro thread:
    Just a reminder to those trying to install Internalz Pro v1.4 via Preware or WOSQI. The feed install WILL fail. This is because the ipkg feed updates every 4 hours.

So either wait till it makes it to the feed, or download the ipk from here and install that with WOSQI, Internalz, or Preware.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook