1.    #1  
    So I woke up to my phone telling me there's an update ready to install. I've got a Rogers Pre 2, and it was running build 100... It's now updating, I'll report back on what it's running when it's finished the update. Interesting.
  2.    #2  
    Odd. It's finished installing the update, and said that it installed it successfully, but it's still build 100.
    Did you have a Pre/Pre+before? I slightly remember people had a 1.4.5 update and then another 1.4.5 update but it did nothing. I can't remember the reason for it. It's definitely on the forums though.
    Sprint Love
  4.    #4  
    I had a Pre- a while ago and remember that, yeah... Maybe this'll fix my MMS problem, but I doubt it.

I'm on an unlocked Rogers phone with Bell Mobility.
    What's wrong with the MMS?
    Sprint Love
  6.    #6  
    Hm... My wife has a Rogers Pre 2 (not unlocked) and didn't get an update.

As for MMS, I can't send/receive MMS messages nor change the MMS APN settings.
    I have a pre2 on at&t, which I doctored to 2.1 from the early access program, but this morning I got the update message to update to 2.1. Palm/HP please get your act together
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermithrax View Post
    Hm... My wife has a Rogers Pre 2 (not unlocked) and didn't get an update...
    Honesty time...did you tell her you got an update while she didn't? Come on, you can share...we won't tell anyone...
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
    Palm/HP please get your act together
    ...and the congregation said "AMEN!"
    I got that yesterday
    it was 2 MB for an update
    it did nothing.. nothing that i saw at least
  11.    #11  
    Haha. :P I didn't bother telling her.

Though I should mention that I did doctor my phone yesterday, so I'm sure that the update had something to do with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermithrax View Post
    Haha. :P I didn't bother telling her.

Though I should mention that I did doctor my phone yesterday, so I'm sure that the update had something to do with that.
    see i had doctored my phone as well

so maybe that was the only reason
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
    I have a pre2 on at&t, which I doctored to 2.1 from the early access program, but this morning I got the update message to update to 2.1. Palm/HP please get your act together
    Well that beta doctor contained an earlier build of 2.1 than what is avail through OTA so they do have their act together by giving you the lastest build of 2.1. Plus the contents from EAP, including discussing content from it, should stay there.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....