1.    #1  
    My first WebOS device. Impressed with cards, stacks, notifications and overall slickness of the UI. Very disappointed by the fact that I am having problems with email. Some emails from an IMAP account just render as a black box instead of showing anything. I also have had an Android phone and a Nokia Symbian phone and both displayed email on the same account just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by rahulgarg View Post
    My first WebOS device. Impressed with cards, stacks, notifications and overall slickness of the UI. Very disappointed by the fact that I am having problems with email. Some emails from an IMAP account just render as a black box instead of showing anything. I also have had an Android phone and a Nokia Symbian phone and both displayed email on the same account just fine.
    haven't received that issue

what version of webos are your running?
  3.    #3  
    WebOS 2.1
    There is a thread over on the Palm forums about this issue too in the "wireless email" section, (but I am not allowed to post links yet here as I am new).
    My VZW Pre 2 only shows this problem with pop3 accounts. IMAP works fine for me.
  5.    #5  
    Removed for now.
    Last edited by rahulgarg; 03/12/2011 at 10:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rahulgarg View Post
    There is a work around for 2.0.1 , perhaps that works for 2.1 as well. In my case the 2.0.1-POP-problem was resolved with 2.1! On 2.0.1 the IMAP users reported that email worked OK, Pop users reported the black box error.
    I have the same issue on one pop account. I'm redirecting it through a gmail amount and that somehow seems to have solved it.