1.    #1  
    My old man just got the pre 2. From time to time, when a call comes in, the caller id wont show up. Instead of th ecaller id, there is just a blank black screen. A soft reset seems to fix the problem. He never had this problem on his pre+. Also he gets the too many cards error and he never has any cards open! Any ideas?
    Sounds like a defective device to me. The Pre 2 never gets TMC Errors.
    Again, its not the Pre 2 but WebOS. I'd doctor the phone and see if that corrects the problem.

ET
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Again, its not the Pre 2 but WebOS. I'd doctor the phone and see if that corrects the problem.

ET
    Doctor the phone? Its brand new. Just got it last week. One or two simple apps are on there.
    I have opened up a crap ton of cards on my VZW Pre 2 without any issues to speak of. I really have no ideas other than check to see if the 2.0.1 update has been applied. If it has, get the phone replaced.
  6.    #6  
    Would overclocking correct the problem? Can you overclock a pre 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    Doctor the phone? Its brand new. Just got it last week. One or two simple apps are on there.
    Okay, don't doctor the phone then. It sounds like a software issue, which, the doctor should fix. Up to you.

ET