Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    Since 2.1? Or did I just not see it in 2.0.1

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2. shloime's Avatar
    Posts
    117 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Since 2.1? Or did I just not see it in 2.0.1

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    what do you mean? i always had landscape email ,since a year and half ago...by adding a patch from preware
  3. #3  
    obviously sketch42 is refering to a native solution not a patch, and yes it seems email is in landscape
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    obviously sketch42 is refering to a native solution not a patch, and yes it seems email is in landscape
    Yes sir!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5. #5  
    I had the 'Enable Landscape Email' patch installed on my Pre 2 with webOS 2.0.1 and now I don't have it installed but 'Landscape Email' is working just fine. I suppose this is incorporated natively into webOS 2.1.0. Just wish HP would do the same for so many other patches that most definately ought to be part of the OS.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    I had the 'Enable Landscape Email' patch installed on my Pre 2 with webOS 2.0.1 and now I don't have it installed but 'Landscape Email' is working just fine. I suppose this is incorporated natively into webOS 2.1.0. Just wish HP would do the same for so many other patches that most definately ought to be part of the OS.
    So 2.0.1 didn't have it natively .. Hmm why the switch.. And why not to messaging.. Are they enabling the VK soon??

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  7. keeb119's Avatar
    Posts
    114 Posts
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    #7  
    Hopefully they will incorporate more patches into future 2.x updates. Like having an option for the number of icons per screen.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    samsung i730 - blackberry storm- palm pre plus - samsung omnia - palm pre plus - palm pre 2 - ????

    i refuse to buy anything apple with there asinine standards, especially when theres a perfectly good standard that everybody else is using. bah.
  8. #8  
    Landscape should be available as a matter of course in just about all programs. It is unbelievable programs can't operate in landscape in Exhibition Mode. (Even those that normally do) And where did the landscape clock go that they used images of to introduce Exhibition Mode.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Landscape should be available as a matter of course in just about all programs. It is unbelievable programs can't operate in landscape in Exhibition Mode. (Even those that normally do) And where did the landscape clock go that they used images of to introduce Exhibition Mode.

    I agree. If you are going to use primarily one visual example to boost interest in a new feature, it's kind of dumb to not have that included.
  10.    #10  
    has it been redone in enyo?? i wonder if thats the reason
  11. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #11  
    I find landscape email annoying. I always check email from bed in the morning, so if I'm laying on my side, I can't read my email. Now I need a patch to prevent it.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    I find landscape email annoying. I always check email from bed in the morning, so if I'm laying on my side, I can't read my email. Now I need a patch to prevent it.
    Same here
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  13. #13  
    I also find it annoying to rotate into landscape suddenly. Maybe if it wasn't so sensitive it would be better...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  14. reidme's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    #14  
    Like so may other things in webOS it should be a user selectable preference, not decided for us.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by reidme View Post
    Like so may other things in webOS it should be a user selectable preference, not decided for us.
    = Patch :-)
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

  16. #16  
    There's magic everywhere in this b!tch

Posting Permissions