Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    Just a little something I use daily but haven't seen mentioned here: Webos 2 has the option to use delete confirmation in the email preferences.

    If you have multiple emails to delete you don't have to confirm each. Just ignore the delete/cancel prompt and slide off the next email (and the next, and the next). This way you only need to confirm the last email you delete.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by paul.vd.spek View Post
    Just a little something I use daily but haven't seen mentioned here: Webos 2 has the option to use delete confirmation in the email preferences.

    If you have multiple emails to delete you don't have to confirm each. Just ignore the delete/cancel prompt and slide off the next email (and the next, and the next). This way you only need to confirm the last email you delete.
    i just installed the email mega patch on my pre 2 and i use it to delete blocks of e-mails
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

    Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

    My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    i just installed the email mega patch on my pre 2 and i use it to delete blocks of e-mails
    Which one? The email mega mix patch by Mamouton is not available for Webos 2.0?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by paul.vd.spek View Post
    Which one? The email mega mix patch by Mamouton is not available for Webos 2.0?
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...70#post2902470

    i beg to disagree - go to the first post -- last patch
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

    Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

    My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the link. It still shows up as a place holder in Preware.

Posting Permissions