1.    #1  
    I have a sprintified pre 2 and I've noticed that while I can sign into my yahoo messenger account through the messaging app and it syncs contacts fine, I am only able to receive yahoo IM messages and not send. Also, when I go offline on the messenger app it signs out all other IM clients except for yahoo. Anyone else having issues like this?
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I'm also having this issue using a Euro GSM Pre 2. I think this is a known problem of WebOS 2.0 for yahoo messenger. Hopefully, Palm will FIX this issue in a future update.
    Yahoo has been unstable since it was first introduced on Sprint phones a few updates ago.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yahoo has been unstable since it was first introduced on Sprint phones a few updates ago.
    I'm using other IM clients on iOS and it seems pretty stable to me. I think this problem is more on WebOS 2.0 not being able to handle Yahoo's update (it seems for a long time given that this problem is nothing new).
    You're misunderstanding. The Pre has had Yahoo IM support on Sprint phones since a few updates ago, and it's always been unstable.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    You're misunderstanding. The Pre has had Yahoo IM support on Sprint phones since a few updates ago, and it's always been unstable.
    Actually I've never had a single problem with my launch day pre...even when I 2.1'd it. It's only now that I am using a Pre 2 on 2.0.1 that there seems to be an issue
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I think this issue may NEVER be updated. Maybe HP just want us to buy a new Pre3 to fix this problem.. oh wait... where's the pre 3 again? ^_^