1.    #1  
    1.- If I enter an item in the my new Pre 2, it does not appear in my desktop, but if I enter an item in the desktop it appear immediately in the Pre 2.
    2.- This never happened in my first Palm Pre. It function either way perfectly.
    3.- Every 10 or 15 minutes , put a message ‘sync Google accounts’. In my Last Palm Pre I never saw that message.

Can someone help me?
    I believe you have to wait for 2.1 for a fix
    It's discussed in the sync forum and also addressed on Palm's site here:strange behavior syncing Pre2 Calendar with Google... - Palm Support Community
    Have you tried going into the accounts app, remove the google account, reboot the device, and readd the google account back in? I had sync issues at first with my Pre2 but resolved them by doing this.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Have you tried going into the accounts app, remove the google account, reboot the device, and readd the google account back in? I had sync issues at first with my Pre2 but resolved them by doing this.
    BEEN THERE DONE THAT - Google sync is broke but the good news is that Palm tech support asked me to upload log files from my phone. I sent the log files to Palms support today. There are aware of the issue and we hope this is fixed in the next WebOS update. We are half way there.

Thanks to all those that have posted on Palm's support forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGeek View Post
    BEEN THERE DONE THAT - Google sync is broke but the good news is that Palm tech support asked me to upload log files from my phone. I sent the log files to Palms support today. There are aware of the issue and we hope this is fixed in the next WebOS update. We are half way there.

Thanks to all those that have posted on Palm's support forum.
    Thank you - good news. Finally it arrived where it needs to be heard. Looking forward to getting the update from 2.0.1. to whatever 2.x.x. on the unlocked pre2 GSM...
    When I create an event on my Verizon Pre 2 - I get the same "multiple" (had up to 70 times!!!) events....

Terribly annoying.

Im not rwady to switch to Yahoo!

Plz, I hope Google / HP gets to correct this problem quickly! (its already too late :-( )

Or maybe Jason will get us a patch to correct it! :-D!