1.    #1  
    Geez - trying to find a used Verizon Pre 2 is an effort in futility. So hard. Has anyone found a used one for ~$250? I have been searching craigslist non-stop (NJ, NY, and Philly area) and there are literally NONE available. I can't remember a phone that didn't pop up on Craigslist right away. Even the Xoom has a few posts in the area. I don't want to buy a new one but I might have to.
    Good luck with that. Most Verizon stores I've been to don't even have the phone on display and the ones that do don't even keep any Pre 2 phones in inventory. The store I ordered mine through at least provided me with a hilarious experience. I told the sales lady flat out what I wanted to buy and even showed her my Sprint Pre, telling her that I like the phone a lot. She of course says she'll get me my Pre 2 right away only to return a minute later saying the store doesn't stock that phone... and then tries to sell me an Android phone. Then she proceeds to make sure I really want the Pre 2 because "it runs Windows mobile."

This is how hard Verizon tries to sell the Pre 2. I'd be surprised if 100 people even have the Pre 2 through them right now.
    does it haave to be off contractn the is a vzw rep offfering then for free with 2 year agreement.

they've only been available for 2 weeks so ts not surprising that they haven't flooded ebay yet.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    when i bought mine, there was one on cl for 350. so i ordered mine through the verizon store online.
    Windows mobile? Does she even research her own phones?

Verizon Manual: "Just sell the Android. Eat, breath, and sell the Android. Be at one with the Android."

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Considering the Xoom is expected to be a big seller and the Pre 2 is only appealing to a small market at this point I'm not too surprised you haven't seen any.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Windows mobile? Does she even research her own phones?

Verizon Manual: "Just sell the Android. Eat, breath, and sell the Android. Be at one with the Android."

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I noticed that VZW now has an android user forum on their website. Obviously VZW is still sold out to being Android first.
    Dont worry, you'll see alot of these on craigslist when VZW gets the Pre3
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....