1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried the blackbird kernel yet? Does it seem faster than normal?
    I have ad SR71 installed since day one of its release in the test feed.. I have been using screenstate 800mHz/1.2gHz .. I haven't had any issues whatsoever.. Very stable, even in it's early development stage..
    sj
    I've installed it twice has locked my phone up after about three mins both times. Uberkernel did the same thing. If those two lock it up I hate to see what the Tomcat would do.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    [QUOTE=DrGonzo6o;2897868]I've installed it twice has locked my phone up after about three mins both times. Uberkernel did the same thing. If those two lock it up I hate to see what the Tomcat would do.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

I had tomcat installed on my phone and running for 3 days but that was because I knew I had a replacement phone on the way. I had nothing to loose. I have been a bit afraid to install it on my replacement Pre 2. I just might get the courage to install it again.

I did not have any issues at all. It seemed pretty stable but SanJay reported in one of my post that he had to WebDoc his phone after installing the patch. I don't know if I got lucky or not but it was very stable for me.