1.    #1  
    I'm noticing that when streaming video (with full bars) via Flash I get multiple interruptions which forces me to reload the webpage and restart the stream. I also noticed that if an audible notification comes in during a stream, the same thing occurs.

Anyone else having issue like this?

Also, is there any way to keep a Flash stream going even when the screen turns off...or just stream the audio?

Thanks.
    I notice interruptions when I stream a long video for a while. Haven't had an audible notification, so I can't say if that also causes problems.

I think flash deactivating when the screen turns off is a bug. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Can you give me a clicky of the flash vid to try that out? Finding a decent one that doesnt block mobile flash is a pain.

edit: NVM, found one on precentral that wont trigger youtube app.

edit2: Playing this flash vid isn't turning me Pre2 off, have it set for 1mint and 10mins in so far. Flash doesn't deactivate but pauses streaming/rednering when screen is off and turning it back on auto resumes the flash. This would be a powersave protocol much like in the youtube app that would require a patch to disable this protocol. Now if the flash isn't resuming after turnoff, that would prolly be a bug but this isn't happening on my pre2

Also my email and carbon notifications done bork the audio in flash on my pre2.

Tried rebooting the Pre2??
    Last edited by addiarmadar; 03/05/2011 at 10:27 AM.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....