1.    #1  
    Do the SMS vibrate patches work anymore? I know you used to be able to change the duration to various intervals but I cannot find them in PreWare.

Can I change this on the phone or is the patch not updated?
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Here is an updated 2 sec version you can install with wosqi. Tested on my pre- with 2.1... not sure about 2.0.1 though.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! That worked perfectly. I don't know why I couldn't find that patch.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Are there instructions on how to install this? I am interested in this as well.

Thank you
  5.    #5  
    Install it using Preware or webOS quick install.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I've got the patch and it works well, but does anyone notice the vibrate is a lot weaker on the pre 2 than the original pre?