1.    #1  
    When I restart any quick action or just type settings don't seem to stick, and I need to redo them...

Anyone else experiencing this?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I'm seeing this with too, got to be a bug in 2.0.1. Drag and drop reordering doesn't stick.
    yes, I have been trying to put amazon and koto player into my "just type" pref's all day. Just plain won't save any pref's. I have given up messing with it. Frustrating. Verizon Pre 2.
  4.    #4  
    You guys on 2.0.1 as well?

yes 2.0.1
  6.    #6  
    Same after doctoring.. Anyone have the palm feedback link?

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldheat06 View Post
    Feedback sent

After a doctor and still this is happening hasta be a bug but I'm still pressed to replicate this on my Pre2 and done all sorts of just type changed to searches and quick actions. The thing that keeps lingering for me is maybe have you tried deleting the Palm Profile backup or create a new Palm Profile with a partial erase? My Pre 2 has been using a fresh profile that was never touched by a 1.x device and maybe that's the break??
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Hmm a side note that when Im adding new quick actions to the list for just type I have notices that the order the list is in gets changed a bit, loosing the predefined order. Minor since I just reorder but they are still on the list even after a reset.

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    After a doctor and still this is happening hasta be a bug but I'm still pressed to replicate this on my Pre2 and done all sorts of just type changed to searches and quick actions. The thing that keeps lingering for me is maybe have you tried deleting the Palm Profile backup or create a new Palm Profile with a partial erase? My Pre 2 has been using a fresh profile that was never touched by a 1.x device and maybe that's the break??
    Yours sticks even after reset??

Just type prefs shouldn't be affected by palm profile..

Haven't tried partial erase, but a doctor should be good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Yours sticks even after reset??

Just type prefs shouldn't be affected by palm profile..

Haven't tried partial erase, but a doctor should be good enough.

Doctor is better than partial erase but I have seen so many stability issues and bugs with webos 2 devices and keeps getting resolved with nuking the profile backup and partial erase.

My Pre 2 does not do this but like I said, its profile never went through a migration of webos 1 to webos 2.

13.    #13  
    Oh man, I wanna do this, to take one for the team, just got everything the way I wanted. I will need to ponder this more.

Maybe others here reporting the same problem can try this or at least under a different new palm profile to save current profile.

15.    #15  
    I turned backup off so it deleted everything from my profile except apps
    And I did a partial erase of apps and data

No dice prob still there

I too am experiencing the issue. We need to report this on Palms Support Forum...

Palm Support Community - Palm Support Community

Issues will be acknowledged much faster when we post there. I'll try to do this later today unless someone beats me too it.