Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Hey everyone I just ordered my new Pre 2 from VZW tonight! Very excite! I currently have a Pixi Plus and only switched back to WebOS in the last month or 2 after spending a year and a half with my Droid. I don't miss Android one bit although I think I will miss my Pixis form factor..... Anyway looking forward to talking with everyone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    "Originality.....There's NO app for that!" -Th3H0ff
    Congrats!

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    When do you expect delivery?
    Just call me Berd.
    if only MHS was still free..
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    It should be here by Tuesday! They offer free 2 day shipping and I ordered it Saturday after 10PM.. The price of this phone when compared to other off contract models is very reasonable especially when and if VZW gets the Pre3 I will still have my upgrade available and loose little to no money on EBAY for resale of the Pre2! I don't want to spawn rumors but the VZW rep for Government employees while he didn't specify the device name told me that a device that I would be "highly interested in" was currently being tested for a potential "summer" release. So we'll see!
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHoff View Post
    It should be here by Tuesday! They offer free 2 day shipping and I ordered it Saturday after 10PM.. The price of this phone when compared to other off contract models is very reasonable especially when and if VZW gets the Pre3 I will still have my upgrade available and loose little to no money on EBAY for resale of the Pre2! I don't want to spawn rumors but the VZW rep for Government employees while he didn't specify the device name told me that a device that I would be "highly interested in" was currently being tested for a potential "summer" release. So we'll see!
    r u implying the pre 3 coming to verizon? maybe with lte?
    Yeah ill wait for the pre 3
    The pre 2 is awesome! Congrats!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shloime View Post
    r u implying the pre 3 coming to verizon? maybe with lte?
    Take it for what's it's worth too you is all I'm saying... Sometimes these people know stuff most of the time they just want to feel important!

Welcome aboard. I know you're going to be happy.

ET
    how much was it ?? lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    how much was it ?? lol
    Roughly $350 after my discount. Plus tax. But when you look at what they charge for other similarly specced phones the pre 2 list @ $409 and that's about 2 bills less than the others! For a better phone imho This is a no brainer for me, yes I have to cough up the cash upfront but if VZW decides to support the 3 I can just resell my 2 on ebay and pay for my pre3. Sweet.........

I did the same thing - for speed and hw durability and quite happy with that. I'm a bit frustrated with webOS 2 right now because of broken pop3 email rendering and no browser bookmarks.
    Roughly $350 after my discount. Plus tax. But when you look at what they charge for other similarly specced phones the pre 2 list @ $409 and that's about 2 bills less than the others! For a better phone imho This is a no brainer for me, yes I have to cough up the cash upfront but if VZW decides to support the 3 I can just resell my 2 on ebay and pay for my pre3. Sweet.........

How did you get a discount on the phone without upgrading?
    if i didnt have to switch carriers for the pre2 i would get one , but if the pre3 comes to sprint after leave i will be ticked lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if i didnt have to switch carriers for the pre2 i would get one , but if the pre3 comes to sprint after leave i will be ticked lol
    Whoa whoa whoa.... IF????

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joethestone23 View Post
    How did you get a discount on the phone without upgrading?
    It's a hardware an accessory discount for fed employees.... They also give me 1000 overage minutes a year and 21% off our monthly statement. It's pretty sweet!

freetether is in preware
    It's a hardware an accessory discount for fed employees.... They also give me 1000 overage minutes a year and 21% off our monthly statement. It's pretty sweet!

I have the same deal but they always say that the discount is only eligible for 2-year contracts. Any tips/pointers?

Thanks,

Joe
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joethestone23 View Post
    I have the same deal but they always say that the discount is only eligible for 2-year contracts. Any tips/pointers?

Thanks,

Joe
    What branch of the gov? I work for the Fed aviation admin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast