1.    #1  
    So far i love the pre 2..brand new to it though..having issues on one spot but two possible answers:

1 is there any other app other than terminal and terminus that allows command line access?

2 i have open ash and dropbear but no access to command line. Terminal always does that luna restart then it shows all Black and never shows a prompt or anything other than a terminal tab at top left. Terminus gets a prompt but keyboard doesn't seem to allow pushing buttons , just doesn't register,,,

i just got the pre 2, only ran the prepared installer, no updates ect...am i mising something to get this alpha level terminal to work? I really need command line and ssh for this phone. I greatly appreciate any assistance with this.
    I'm pretty sure you can get terminal access through Novacom... I assume you have Dev mode enabled and that you have webOS quick install?
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  3.    #3  
    Yes on Devmode and yes on webos quick install. I used preware to install both terminal and terminus, neither work... Just to make sure i am clear, i want command line on the phone itself, not a computer to get onto my phone. I want to ssh from my phone to other sshd servers.
    Hmm, I'd have to get back to you when I get my Pre 2 in the next few days, I'll be wanting this to work on it as well... I know it worked on my Pre - a couple of months ago, but then again, it was a long time ago.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    The Terminal app will have to be fixed for 2.x.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...nal-app-7.html