1.    #1  
    Is there a way I can turn email notification off on my Pre 2? I like having my email account on the phone so I can pull it up when I want, but I don't need notifications clogging up the phone. I don't see anywhere in preferences to turn off notifications.
    I assume if you go under Preferences (in the email app), tap on the account, then select "Manual" for the sync interval, it would only retrieve the emails when you load the app. I can't see any other way of removing the notifications.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I have 3 email accounts set that way. But I use the "Advanced Config for Sys Preferences" patch. I recall that selection existed before in preferences but certainly with this patch that is the case.

Anyway, I'm sure it's there, keep digging around.
    Dan
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I assume if you go under Preferences (in the email app), tap on the account, then select "Manual" for the sync interval, it would only retrieve the emails when you load the app. I can't see any other way of removing the notifications.
    Looks like this worked.