1.    #1  
    Has anybody thought of a way to have, like the Iphone, a vertical bar on the side of the Contacts card, that shortcuts to the initial letter of the name you're looking for, without having to open and insert it with the keyboard?
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I guess that's a good idea, but I can't remember when I opened the contact card in the last year - I just type...

It's so much faster than opening the contact card and scrolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    I guess that's a good idea, but I can't remember when I opened the contact card in the last year - I just type...

Ditto ... it's almost to the point where I'm ready to hide the app. I just don't need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by smmullen View Post
    Ditto ... it's almost to the point where I'm ready to hide the app. I just don't need it.
    +1

Just type is definitely taking over.

Why open the launcher, find contacts, wait for it to load, then scroll to your contact...when you an just type?

However I do agree with you, it would make sense to have the sidebar anyway.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    +1

Just type is definitely taking over.

Why open the launcher, find contacts, wait for it to load, then scroll to your contact...when you an just type?

However I do agree with you, it would make sense to have the sidebar anyway.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Because sometimes you just have one hand available to place a call, and it would be nice to make it touchy and simple ... I agree it's a plus, not really an alternative, but I also dislike to see something as simple better on the iphone ....
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

+1