Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Maybe I just shouldn't be allowed to own a smartphone.....
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Maybe I just shouldn't be allowed to own a smartphone.....
    No worries...that's why I created the "Hidden Features" section on the app's Help screen. I've implemented several of these types of features that may not be apparent when first using the app.

Incidentally, I created a new discussion thread specifically for the official app catalog version of Music Player (Remix) which can be found here: http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...mix-2-0-a.html

The old homebrew thread will remain open and be reserved for discussion of the homebrew version of the app.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    I really want the app, seeing that the Pre 2 has actually replaced my iPod as my primary music player,but being in Australia,it is rather difficult to pay for it even though I have activated it in the US. Oh well,at least there is the trial version...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12