1.    #1  
    GPS works now (for me anyway...it's spot on).

Photos and videos upload MUCH faster to Facebook and Youtube. Used to get a lot of errors or would just take all day.

Boot time isn't significantly different for me.

Stacks are cool, but threw me off the first time. I freaked out for about .00001 seconds b/c my cards were showing up crooked.

Just type = just great.

Love that the USB door is gone.

I could actually set up my work Exchange email whereas I couldn't on the Pre Plus. Very nice.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    i just order mine from vzw kast night. im hoping +(save for exchange) that i have the same reaction. i got the crack eminating from the usb door. so i was like, yup i have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by keeb119 View Post
    i just order mine from vzw kast night. im hoping +(save for exchange) that i have the same reaction. i got the crack eminating from the usb door. so i was like, yup i have to.
    I think you will be happy. I know of no one that wished they didn't get it after they had it in their hands. I got mine yesterday and almost have it completely set up like I like it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pre2 FTW!!!
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
  5.    #5  
    A lot of my favorite patches I had my Pre Plus aren't up for Pre 2 yet, but here's hoping they're coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    ...I freaked out for about .00001 seconds b/c my cards were showing up crooked...
    You know, to an Android, that is an eternity.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    You know, to an Android, that is nearly an eternity.
    I fixed your Star Trek quote
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    You re-wrote my line? But I was making it my own. I would get angry, but my emotion chip is off, so...all I can say is...affirmative.

Thanks though!

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Haha, I thought you were just trying to quote star trek but didn't properly :P
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    haha me to.
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    You got me...I thought I was quoting that line from First Contact properly...had just seen the movie on TV about a week ago too! Oh well, thank you for the 'proper' quotation. It was a good line.

Oh man I saw that movie like when I was 8 and I think its one of the best Star Trek movies made so far.