1.    #1  
    While out and about in the mall yesterday I noticed that Rogers (Canada) is now selling the Pre2 at $0 with a three year contract. I asked the salesman if he knew when the HP Pre3 or the Veer was coming to them and he replied "I have never heard of them before". Isn't is nice to know that the cell phone reps. are so up to date with what is going on in the world of technology around them?????????????
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rogers official is still 99.99/3 year, but Tbooth and Wireless Wave are both selling it for $0.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Rogers official is still 99.99/3 year, but Tbooth and Wireless Wave are both selling it for $0.
    Yes you are correct it was at Wireless Wave that I saw the phone with Rogers being the carrier.
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't say I'm surprised at the lack of knowledge a minimum wage per job employee has. It's sad but true.
    they shouldn't really be expected to keep up with unreleased phones especially ones that aren't even released on their own network...