Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I just got the unlocked GSM Pre 2 for $250 and got it activated on the Bell network. I must say its super speedy compared to the original pre and LOVE it. The hardware is amazing and everyone that's seen the phone loves the look/feel/design/UI of it. Can't wait to get the Pre 3

The battery is great, google maps is loading super fast, email client is super fast, and haven't had any problems thus far.
    where did you buy it?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    where did you buy it?
    This guy in Calgary had listed it on Kijiji for $300 but got him to go down to $250 and its brand new. Pretty sweet deal I must say.
    Can you send/recieve MMS?
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    sweet indeed guess I should start checking every once in a while.

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ260750397

$275 for this one out of Ontario.....not low enough for me to bite
    Last edited by sledge007; 02/21/2011 at 02:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by agusta View Post
    I just got the unlocked GSM Pre 2 for $250 and got it activated on the Bell network. I must say its super speedy compared to the original pre and LOVE it. The hardware is amazing and everyone that's seen the phone loves the look/feel/design/UI of it. Can't wait to get the Pre 3

The battery is great, google maps is loading super fast, email client is super fast, and haven't had any problems thus far.
    Your sentiments and experience with the P2 echo those that I've seen EVERYWHERE on the net and despite ALL the (many, many) trolls and haters bashing, everyone that HAS and USED a P2 has an overwhelmingly positive response to it.
    I absolutely love mine as well. Coming from the android Hero, I knew I missed a physical keyboard like my trusty old Treo 750. The "apps" I used the most were e-mail, text, maps, web and epocrates which the pre all had, so it didn't matter the app store didn't have all that much yet.

Plus, the rest I can run off my iPad.

Speaking of apps, do you have access to paid apps on your phone? I'm on Telus
  8. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Hey All,

Anyone have an unlocked Pre 2 in good condition to sell in the GTA area? My Bell Pre- is aging of course and since the Pre 3 won't likely ever show, I want to at least move up to a Pre 2 on Bell.

For those already using a Pre 2 on Bell, are there any issues with getting apps from the catalog?

Thanks!
  9. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Nevermind - got one!
    'S good, eh? (see, I am Canadian).

I got mine off ebay about 2 weeks ago (unlocked AT&T) & with the help of some very kind forum members, transferred my Pre- app data & activated it on Bell with full app catalogue (not sure about MMS, haven't tried).

I really love this phone (so much so I bought another one as backup). Yeah, the people that dis this phone don't know what they're talking about. It's fast, got the best OS available, has good build quality, cool looking & is a great form factor.

Rubenstein & the whole Palm team really knew what they were doing & I really hope they return to fight another day. You did good guys!
    To get MMS to work, just read my post!

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...mms-fixed.html
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->