Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    <<merged>>
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    I am in the process of meta doctoring 2.1 onto my Sprint Pre. I may be receiving a GSM Pre 2 soon. Question is, what steps would I have to do besides swapping the com boards? Or is swapping the com boards all I would have to do since I would already have 2.1 on my Sprint Pre?
    You should still do the metadoctor for the Sprint Pre 2. They will be different devices after all, and the Pre- doctor won't work for the Pre 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Thanks cyberprashant, I'll keep the lookout. Rsanchez1, the part that's connected to the bezel is stil there, it's just the button part that goes under the volume rocker ripped off. The ribbon is ripped in half.
    If it's just one ribbon, maybe this place has the one you need? Palm Pre Replacement|Repair Parts

Bummer on the breakage.

Edit: Oh snap. Shared this link with someone else, and they say that site does bulk orders only. But there's still the replacement parts thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    I am in the process of meta doctoring 2.1 onto my Sprint Pre. I may be receiving a GSM Pre 2 soon. Question is, what steps would I have to do besides swapping the com boards? Or is swapping the com boards all I would have to do since I would already have 2.1 on my Sprint Pre?
    Just swap the comm board and run the stock Pre 2 wr dr.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  5.    #225  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Just swap the comm board and run the stock Pre 2 wr dr.
    Just like it says in the first post of the thread

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    I am having a problem with the conversion that I do not seem mentioned yet. I am taken a Sprint comm board and put it into a Verizon Pre 2. After building the Sprint FrankenPre 2 Meta Doctor and the Meta Doctor launches I receive a "TOKEN MISMATCH" error during the Meta Doctor Process:

Mar 14, 2011 3:19:39 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    WARNING: Flash Failure
    err -1 "TOKEN MISMATCH: Failed to find match for Carrier information. Prevent user from flashing"
    at com.palm.nova.installer.core.FlasherThread.run(FlasherThread.java:276)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
    Mar 14, 2011 3:19:39 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    INFO: Flash End time (Fail) 1300130379362
    INFO: Handling TOKEN Mismatch error
    Mar 14, 2011 3:19:39 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController handleTokenFailCase
    WARNING: flashing failed, move to Token failed card
    err -1 "TOKEN MISMATCH: Failed to find match for Carrier information. Prevent user from flashing"

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by adebo View Post
    I am having a problem with the conversion that I do not seem mentioned yet. I am taken a Sprint comm board and put it into a Verizon Pre 2. After building the Sprint FrankenPre 2 Meta Doctor and the Meta Doctor launches I receive a "TOKEN MISMATCH" error during the Meta Doctor Process:

INFO: Flash End time (Fail) 1300130379362
    Mar 14, 2011 3:19:39 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController handleTokenFailCase

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    What process did you use to get to that point?
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Followed the WebOS 2 Upgrade page. I did a fresh git pull and make clobber for a new meta doctor and then ran : ./scripts/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0

I put the Pre 2 in recovery mode on a wall charger. Once the Meta Doctor loaded I connected when prompted and it made it to about 4% and gave me that error.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    I looked a further back in the script and found this:

Mar 14, 2011 3:19:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: token returned by get_token() is : Verizon

Mar 14, 2011 3:19:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: WARING: carrierList on the webOS Dr is : row and carrierToken on the device is : verizon

Mar 14, 2011 3:19:39 PM com.palm.novacom.internal.NovacomSocketStream waitForReturnCode
    WARNING: Throwing Exception Cmd: file:///sbin/tellbootie
    java.io.IOException: No return code found in stream from file:///sbin/tellbootie
    Mar 14, 2011 3:19:39 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Reboot call complete
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Another update, I just placed a test call to a number and the call went through. Going to try to sign into a palm profile
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    So if I already have my sprint pre minus tokens on the pre 2 how would I fix the problem with 9.9.9 profile

edit: wow anybody out there?
    Last edited by rothoof; 03/14/2011 at 06:15 PM.
    Followed the WebOS 2 Upgrade page. I did a fresh git pull and make clobber for a new meta doctor and then ran : ./scripts/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0

I put the Pre 2 in recovery mode on a wall charger. Once the Meta Doctor loaded I connected when prompted and it made it to about 4% and gave me that error.
    After fresh 'git pull' and 'make clobber', I'm getting the exact same error as you've reported in prior posts. Reporting "TOKEN MISMATCH" followed by flash fail

Mar 14, 2011 9:13:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    INFO: Flash End time (Fail) 1300151610724
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController handleTokenFailCase

Were you able to overcome this?

I've tried to see if older 2.0.1 script is available but it looks like its already removed.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
    Pilot 1000=>Pilot 5000=>Palm IIIx=>Palm Vx=>Palm 505m=>Treo 600=>Treo 650=>Treo 700wx=>Treo 755p=>Palm Pre=>Palm Pre 2
    sprint pre2 = having loss of sound issue....perhaps r/t voice dial

any ideas how to fix? (phone is not w me but w my sister who is bummed at the loss of sound....2hrs away. My fault for upgrading a production phone but her phone was dying anyway so had no choice. Worst case will try swapping #'s on sprint profile thsi weekend and give her my phone)

So far:
    1. reboot / battery pull restart = solves problem for a while
    2. problem reappears : theory: after screen lock and voice dialing when locked enabled
    3. have disabled voice dial when locked and if not will disable screen lock
    4. Playing "angry birds" as crazy as this sounds seems to help re-initialize sound system (perhaps as it is a PDK direct hardware app?)

Any other recs will be appreciated. I like the idea of re-metadoctoring while pulling the voice dial IPK's as this feature is definitely not needed if it is going to hose the phone's sounds subsystem.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexart View Post

I've tried to see if older 2.0.1 script is available but it looks like its already removed.

I am still stuck. Even though the Meta Doctor failed I was able to sign in and load my palm profile, make and receive calls, and data was no issue. I could not send or receive texts and I received the drop call notice after ending a call.

I just did a Verizon Palm Pre 2 Doctor and then did another fresh meta doctor and it failed once again with the same error. However Sprint now shows up on the top left corner, messaging works, and I no longer get the call drop notice. I do not have any Sprint Apps and it is showing the Verizon Apps, but the phone is working. No idea what is going on.....
  15.    #235  
    I looked a further back in the script and found this:

INFO: WARING: carrierList on the webOS Dr is : row and carrierToken on the device is : verizon

Mar 14, 2011 3:19:39 PM com.palm.novacom.internal.NovacomSocketStream waitForReturnCode
    java.io.IOException: No return code found in stream from file:///sbin/tellbootie
    Mar 14, 2011 3:19:39 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    It's clear from this that you are running the unmodified input doctor jar file, and not the modified custom output doctor jar file from the place where the script says it can be found.

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
  16.    #236  
    After fresh 'git pull' and 'make clobber', I'm getting the exact same error as you've reported in prior posts. Reporting "TOKEN MISMATCH" followed by flash fail

Mar 14, 2011 9:13:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController handleTokenFailCase

Token mismatch means either you've previously modified your tokens, and need to restore them, or you're simply running the wrong doctor file as in the post above. I'd assume the latter, especially since you haven't shown the *FULL* log as required in the first post of the official Sprint Pre 2 upgrade thread.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Token mismatch means either you've previously modified your tokens, and need to restore them, or you're simply running the wrong doctor file as in the post above. I'd assume the latter, especially since you haven't shown the *FULL* log as required in the first post of the official Sprint Pre 2 upgrade thread.

-- Rod
    I'm not sure how I get token mismatch. I haven't touched anything, just put Pre- on Sprint and then moved the com board over to VZ Pre 2. Here's the full terminal output of the entire process. Sorry, its going to looong . . .

============================
    lexart-2:meta-doctor apetrovs$ git pull
    remote: Counting objects: 174, done.
    remote: Compressing objects: 100% (162/162), done.
    remote: Total 162 (delta 130), reused 0 (delta 0)
    Receiving objects: 100% (162/162), 19.24 KiB, done.
    Resolving deltas: 100% (130/130), completed with 7 local objects.
    From git://git.webos-internals.org/tools/meta-doctor
    8b90e35..08e9ee3 master -> origin/master
    Updating 8b90e35..08e9ee3
    Fast-forward
    Makefile | 15 +-
    patches/webos-2.0.1/bypass-activation.patch | 183 +++++++++++++++++---
    scripts/meta-att-preplus-2.1.0 | 15 ++-
    scripts/meta-bellmo-pre-2.1.0 | 19 ++-
    scripts/meta-o2-pre-2.1.0 | 11 +-
    scripts/meta-o2-preplus-2.1.0 | 11 +-
    ...preplus-2.1.0 => meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0} | 73 +++-----
    scripts/meta-sprint-pre-2.1.0 | 36 +++--
    scripts/meta-sprint-pre2-2.0.1 | 77 --------
    scripts/meta-telcel-pre-2.1.0 | 15 ++-
    ...replus-2.1.0 => meta-verizon-frankenpre2-2.1.0} | 73 +++-----
    scripts/meta-verizon-preplus-2.1.0 | 44 +++--
    scripts/meta-wr-pre-2.1.0 | 15 ++-
    scripts/test-meta-att-preplus-2.1.0 | 84 +++++++++
    14 files changed, 431 insertions(+), 240 deletions(-)
    copy scripts/{test-meta-verizon-preplus-2.1.0 => meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0} (51%)
    delete mode 100755 scripts/meta-sprint-pre2-2.0.1
    rename scripts/{test-meta-verizon-preplus-2.1.0 => meta-verizon-frankenpre2-2.1.0} (51%)
    create mode 100755 scripts/test-meta-att-preplus-2.1.0
    lexart-2:meta-doctor apetrovs$ make clobber
    rm -rf build
    lexart-2:meta-doctor apetrovs$ ls
    Makefile downloads hashes patches scripts
    lexart-2:meta-doctor apetrovs$ ./scripts/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0
    DEVICE = pre2
    CARRIER = wr
    VERSION = 2.1.0
    ENABLE_DEVELOPER_MODE = 1
    DISABLE_UPLOAD_DAEMON = 1
    CUSTOM_WEBOS_TARBALL = webOS.tar
    CUSTOM_CARRIER_TARBALL = carrier.tar
    CUSTOM_BOOTLOGO = scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga

Your custom doctor file will be created at build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar

--2011-03-14 20:57:46-- http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre2/...03ueuna-wr.jar
    Resolving palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)... 66.114.49.73, 66.114.49.43
    Connecting to palm.cdnetworks.net (palm.cdnetworks.net)|66.114.49.73|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 197253671 (188M) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: “downloads/webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar”

100%[=====================================================================================>] 197,253,671 402K/s in 7m 13s

2011-03-14 21:04:59 (445 KB/s) - “downloads/webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar” saved [197253671/197253671]

rm -rf build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp102verizonwireless-2.0.1.jar build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/webosdoctorp102verizonwireless-2.0.1.jar
    ( cd build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1 ; \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp102verizonwireless-2.0.1.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF com/* \
    resources/webOS.tar resources/recoverytool.config )
    ( cd build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1 ; \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp102verizonwireless-2.0.1.jar resources/verizon.tar )
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/webOS
    gnutar -C build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/webOS \
    -f build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/webOS/BootLogo.tga
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/carrier
    gnutar -f build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/resources/verizon.tar -t \
    > build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/carrier/carrier-file-list.txt
    gnutar -C build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/carrier \
    -f build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/resources/verizon.tar -x
    gunzip -f build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar.gz
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/rootfs
    gnutar -C build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/rootfs --wildcards \
    -f build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar \
    -x ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info ./md5sums*
    touch build/pre2-p102eww-verizonwireless-2.0.1/.unpacked
    rm -rf build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar
    ( cd build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0 ; \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF com/* \
    ( cd build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0 ; \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr.tar )
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/webOS
    gnutar -C build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/webOS \
    -f build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/webOS/BootLogo.tga
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/carrier
    gnutar -f build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/resources/wr.tar -t \
    > build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/carrier/carrier-file-list.txt
    gnutar -C build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/carrier \
    -f build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/resources/wr.tar -x
    gunzip -f build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar.gz
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/rootfs
    gnutar -C build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/rootfs --wildcards \
    -f build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar \
    -x ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info ./md5sums*
    touch build/pre2-p103ueuna-wr-2.1.0/.unpacked
    installer.xml
    palmcustomizationinfo-wr_1.0-108_all.ipk
    sweatshop-wr-roadrunner_1.0-28_armv7.ipk
    audiod-config-eu_1.0-13_roadrunner.ipk
    crotestcastleplus-images_1.0-2_armv7.ipk
    pmvoicecommand_1.4-5.30_armv7.ipk
    contacts.plugin.pmvoicecommand_1.0-2_all.ipk
    rm -rf build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0
    make unpack patch pack
    rm -rf build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0
    mkdir -p build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar
    ( cd build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0 ; \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF com/* \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr.tar )
    cp webOS.tar build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/resources/webOS.tar
    cp carrier.tar build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/resources/wr.tar
    mkdir -p build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webOS
    gnutar -C build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webOS \
    -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webOS/BootLogo.tga
    mkdir -p build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/carrier
    gnutar -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/resources/wr.tar -t \
    > build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/carrier/carrier-file-list.txt
    gnutar -C build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/carrier \
    -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/resources/wr.tar -x
    gunzip -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar.gz
    mkdir -p build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs
    gnutar -C build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs --wildcards \
    -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar \
    touch build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/.unpacked
    rm -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/.patched
    [ -d patches/webos-2.1.0 ]
    if [ -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.gz ] ; then \
    gunzip -c < build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.gz > build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums ; \
    fi
    mv build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.old
    mkdir -p build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/var/gadget
    touch build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/var/gadget/novacom_enabled
    chmod -x build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/bin/uploadd
    chmod -x build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/bin/contextupload
    chmod -x build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/bin/rdxd
    for app in com.palm.app.firstuse ; do \
    ( cd build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs ; \
    find ./usr/palm/applications/$app -type f | xargs md5sum ) \
    > build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums.new ; \
    ./scripts/replace-md5sums.py \
    build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums.old build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums.new \
    > build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums ; \
    rm -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums.old build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$app.md5sums.new ; \
    done
    find ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info -type f | xargs md5sum ) \
    > build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.new
    ./scripts/replace-md5sums.py build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.old build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.new > \
    build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums
    rm -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.old build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.new
    touch build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/.patched
    rm -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/.packed
    gnutar -C build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs --wildcards \
    -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar \
    --delete ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./etc/palm-build-info ./md5sums*
    ( cd build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs ; mkdir -p ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./var/luna/preferences ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/data )
    if [ -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums.gz ] ; then \
    gzip -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/rootfs/md5sums ; \
    gnutar -f ../webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 \
    --append ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./var/luna/preferences ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/data ./etc/palm-build-info ./md5sums.gz ) ; \
    else \
    gnutar -f ../webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 \
    --append ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.firstuse ./usr/lib/ipkg/info ./etc/ssl ./usr/bin ./boot ./lib/modules ./var/luna/preferences ./var/gadget ./var/home/root ./var/preferences ./var/palm/data ./etc/palm-build-info ./md5sums ) ; \
    fi
    gzip -f build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar
    ( cd build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webOS ; \
    gnutar -f ../resources/webOS.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 -h \
    -c . )
    sed -i.orig -e '/^Name: /d' -e '/^SHA1-Digest: /d' -e '/^ /d' -e '/^\n$/d' \
    build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
    zip -q -d webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF META-INF/JARKEY.* \
    zip -q webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF \
    ( cd build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/carrier ; \
    gnutar -f ../resources/wr.tar \
    --numeric-owner --owner=0 --group=0 -h \
    -c -T carrier-file-list.txt )
    zip -q -d webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr.tar )
    zip -q webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr.tar )
    touch build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/.packed
    Mar 14, 2011 9:11:32 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadConfiguration
    INFO: baseBuild webOS.tar
    Mar 14, 2011 9:11:32 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.ConfigFileMgr loadConfiguration
    INFO: customizationBuild wr.tar
    INFO: prevBaseBuild null
    INFO: prevCustomizationBuild null
    INFO: DeviceType: roadrunner
    INFO: WcpSubmssion: 20
    INFO: ForceModemUpdate: true
    INFO: RomBuildNumber: 108
    INFO: BaseBuild: webOS.tar
    INFO: RecoveryToolBuildNumber: 109
    INFO: AppSubmssion: 81
    INFO: SoftwareUpdateSite: production
    INFO: RecoveryToolBuildTime: 02/26/11 01:08
    INFO: VersionStr: HP webOS 2.1.0
    INFO: ApprovalMikeHash: H4sIAJ5SaE0AA+3OsQqDMBDGcec+hQ9QbBKjnTt0lSJIRwkYRKgRUrV9/KbOpXQQu/x/y3d3HNwlh35o7K0uhtnU17IuB9P4yTnrk/E5RqsQQa71O+UxEyFVqpVY5otQS6nzTEollIxCn+Z5FIt1zn833Ufj4zjydu7sozG2H9ynPevazlnrO9du8dZWLlKo6lztlyxOu3//AwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD4zQvLrGqYACgAAA==
    INFO: CustomizationBuild: wr.tar
    INFO: ApprovalBuildName: H4sIAJ5SaE0AA+3OuwrCQBSE4a19ii21CXvJRtKKnWChleWiBwnkIokxr2+0UrBNbP6vGRimmFuX3GJZDV1ybio1DTPK0vSVdh3M mM6nzrz7t+CUtcE7E6zzmTI2jAOlzUR/vvTdPbZaq1YehQyXKFVT/9pJfS1qkbaor3PcmstBSomd6E1flBe9j5Vom/jE6eVxu8t92B1OuU9DWC3+/RQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA8OkJQTqzFgAoAAA=
    INFO: LibCoreSubmssion: 122
    INFO: ApprovalCharlieHash: H4sIAJ5SaE0AA+3OwQqCQBSFYdc9hU9g4zjOvEWBG5cy5EVm0QiTWY+f1TaIQGzzf5sDlwP3FPuTTylI6g7j7Lu26ZrR9+kao6Ri uk/ZCtTCGvPM0tVqSV0ZrV73N5OVZWWtrZxzS08rV+ssV2s8/+Z6mXzK8yzJHOTWezmP8VNP4hCiSApx2GLWVppju/v3BgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADA7x7UT2MWACgAAA==
    Mar 14, 2011 9:11:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController <init>
    INFO: +++++CardController
    Mar 14, 2011 9:11:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController <init>
    INFO: getLocale is : en_GB
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr checkAndInstallDrivers
    INFO: +++++checkAndInstallDrivers
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr checkAndInstallDrivers
    INFO: Java Os Name: MAC OS X
    INFO: Java Os Arch: X86_64
    INFO: Java Os version: 10.6.6
    INFO: java version: 1.6.0_22
    INFO: java home: /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home
    INFO: java tmp dir: /var/folders/jr/jrMfbuJtHlKdlV5tdqZuyE+++TI/-Tmp-/
    INFO: java vendor: Apple Inc.
    INFO: java vm version: 17.1-b03-307
    INFO: java vm vendor: Apple Inc.
    INFO: user lang: null
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr installMacOsXDrivers
    INFO: +++++installMacOsXDrivers
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr doesMacOsXDriverNeedUpdating
    INFO: MacOS Version is 10.6.6
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$OffloadedStreamReader run
    INFO: Here is Std Error Stream output of the command:

Mar 14, 2011 9:12:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$OffloadedStreamReader run
    INFO: Here is Std Input Stream output of the command:

Mar 14, 2011 9:12:20 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$OffloadedStreamReader run
    INFO: 2011-03-14 21:12:20.077 pkgutil[51455:60f] PackageKit: *** Missing bundle identifier: /Library/Receipts/Flip4Mac QuickTime Components.pkg
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:20 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr$OffloadedStreamReader run
    INFO: 2011-03-14 21:12:20.120 pkgutil[51455:60f] PackageKit: *** Missing bundle identifier: /Library/Receipts/Flip4Mac Web Plugins.pkg
    INFO: 2011-03-14 21:12:20.501 pkgutil[51455:60f] PackageKit: *** Missing bundle identifier: /Library/Receipts/iPass.pkg
    INFO: package-id: palm.novaInstaller.macnovainstaller.pkg
    INFO: version: 64
    INFO: volume: /
    INFO: location:
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:20 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr getSnowLeopardNovacomInstallerPkgVersion
    INFO: pkgutil query exited with: 0
    INFO: install-time: 1299279014
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:20 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr getSnowLeopardNovacomInstallerPkgVersion
    INFO: pkgutil query returned version: 64
    INFO: pkgutil version is 64
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:21 PM com.palm.nova.installer.core.DesktopDriversMgr checkAndInstallDrivers
    INFO: -----checkAndInstallDrivers
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:22 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got controller
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:22 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got devices 0
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:23 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:23 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:24 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:24 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:25 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:25 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:26 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:26 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:27 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:27 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:28 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:28 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:29 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:29 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:31 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:31 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:32 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:32 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:33 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:33 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:34 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:34 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:35 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:35 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:36 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:36 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got devices 1
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:37 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController runnerFinished
    INFO: device runner done
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:42 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.BatteryCharger startJob
    INFO: Started:Battery Charger Stage
    82Mar 14, 2011 9:12:43 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher <init>
    INFO: +++++MainFlasher
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got devices 1
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:44 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher runnerFinished
    INFO: device runner done
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher configureFlasherThread
    INFO: Start time 1300151565124
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher configureFlasherThread
    INFO: looking for /resources/webOS.tar
    INFO: com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.MainFlasher is loaded from: file:/Users/apetrovs/meta-doctor/build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar
    INFO: jarFile path is: /Users/apetrovs/meta-doctor/build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr-2.1.0.jar
    INFO: full path of the baseBuild file outside jar is: /Users/apetrovs/meta-doctor/build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/webOS.tar
    INFO: full path of the customizationBuild file outside jar is: /Users/apetrovs/meta-doctor/build/meta-sprint-frankenpre2-2.1.0/wr.tar
    INFO: found resource in jar
    ./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-roadrunner.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./Charging.tga
    ./Disk.tga
    ./installer.xml
    INFO: Base build file found inside jar and loaded sucessfully
    installer.xml
    INFO: Customization build file found inside jar and loaded sucessfully
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.BatteryCharger endJob
    INFO: Battery Charging Done
    Mar 14, 2011 9:12:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Starting: Battery Charger Stage

82Mar 14, 2011 9:12:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Finished: Battery Charger Stage

Mar 14, 2011 9:12:45 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Found DeviceType match for : roadrunner

INFO: device believed to be in bootloader, will load ramdisk

./
    ./BadSys.tga
    ./boot-roadrunner.bin
    ./BootLogo.tga
    ./Charging.tga
    ./Disk.tga
    ./installer.xml
    ./NoBatt.tga
    ./NoPower.tga
    ./NoSys.tga
    ./nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar.gz
    ./nova-installer-image-roadrunner.uImage
    fileSize 11915704
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:09 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Starting: Loading Ramdisk

Mar 14, 2011 9:13:09 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: count is11915704

update Loading Ramdisk20
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11915704

leftToWrite 11850168
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11850168

leftToWrite 11784632
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11784632

leftToWrite 11719096
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11719096

leftToWrite 11653560
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11653560

leftToWrite 11588024
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11588024

leftToWrite 11522488
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11522488

leftToWrite 11456952
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11456952

leftToWrite 11391416
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11391416

leftToWrite 11325880
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11325880

leftToWrite 11260344
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11260344

leftToWrite 11194808
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11194808

leftToWrite 11129272
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11129272

leftToWrite 11063736
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 11063736

leftToWrite 10998200
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10998200

leftToWrite 10932664
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10932664

leftToWrite 10867128
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10867128

leftToWrite 10801592
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10801592

leftToWrite 10736056
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10736056

leftToWrite 10670520
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10670520

leftToWrite 10604984
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10604984

leftToWrite 10539448
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10539448

leftToWrite 10473912
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10473912

leftToWrite 10408376
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10408376

leftToWrite 10342840
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10342840

leftToWrite 10277304
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10277304

leftToWrite 10211768
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10211768

leftToWrite 10146232
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10146232

leftToWrite 10080696
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10080696

leftToWrite 10015160
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 10015160

leftToWrite 9949624
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9949624

leftToWrite 9884088
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9884088

leftToWrite 9818552
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9818552

leftToWrite 9753016
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9753016

leftToWrite 9687480
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9687480

leftToWrite 9621944
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9621944

leftToWrite 9556408
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:10 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9556408

leftToWrite 9490872
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:10 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9490872

leftToWrite 9425336
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9425336

leftToWrite 9359800
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9359800

leftToWrite 9294264
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9294264

leftToWrite 9228728
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9228728

leftToWrite 9163192
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9163192

leftToWrite 9097656
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9097656

leftToWrite 9032120
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 9032120

leftToWrite 8966584
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8966584

leftToWrite 8901048
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8901048

leftToWrite 8835512
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8835512

leftToWrite 8769976
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8769976

leftToWrite 8704440
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8704440

leftToWrite 8638904
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8638904

leftToWrite 8573368
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8573368

leftToWrite 8507832
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8507832

leftToWrite 8442296
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8442296

leftToWrite 8376760
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8376760

leftToWrite 8311224
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8311224

leftToWrite 8245688
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8245688

leftToWrite 8180152
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8180152

leftToWrite 8114616
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8114616

leftToWrite 8049080
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 8049080

leftToWrite 7983544
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7983544

leftToWrite 7918008
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7918008

leftToWrite 7852472
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7852472

leftToWrite 7786936
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7786936

leftToWrite 7721400
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7721400

leftToWrite 7655864
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7655864

leftToWrite 7590328
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7590328

leftToWrite 7524792
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7524792

leftToWrite 7459256
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7459256

leftToWrite 7393720
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7393720

leftToWrite 7328184
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7328184

leftToWrite 7262648
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7262648

leftToWrite 7197112
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7197112

leftToWrite 7131576
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:11 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7131576

leftToWrite 7066040
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:11 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7066040

leftToWrite 7000504
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 7000504

leftToWrite 6934968
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6934968

leftToWrite 6869432
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6869432

leftToWrite 6803896
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6803896

leftToWrite 6738360
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6738360

leftToWrite 6672824
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6672824

leftToWrite 6607288
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6607288

leftToWrite 6541752
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6541752

leftToWrite 6476216
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6476216

leftToWrite 6410680
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6410680

leftToWrite 6345144
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6345144

leftToWrite 6279608
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6279608

leftToWrite 6214072
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6214072

leftToWrite 6148536
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6148536

leftToWrite 6083000
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6083000

leftToWrite 6017464
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 6017464

leftToWrite 5951928
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5951928

leftToWrite 5886392
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5886392

leftToWrite 5820856
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5820856

leftToWrite 5755320
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5755320

leftToWrite 5689784
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5689784

leftToWrite 5624248
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5624248

leftToWrite 5558712
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5558712

leftToWrite 5493176
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5493176

leftToWrite 5427640
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5427640

leftToWrite 5362104
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5362104

leftToWrite 5296568
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5296568

leftToWrite 5231032
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5231032

leftToWrite 5165496
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5165496

leftToWrite 5099960
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5099960

leftToWrite 5034424
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 5034424

leftToWrite 4968888
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4968888

leftToWrite 4903352
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4903352

leftToWrite 4837816
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4837816

leftToWrite 4772280
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4772280

leftToWrite 4706744
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4706744

leftToWrite 4641208
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4641208

leftToWrite 4575672
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4575672

leftToWrite 4510136
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4510136

leftToWrite 4444600
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4444600

leftToWrite 4379064
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4379064

leftToWrite 4313528
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4313528

leftToWrite 4247992
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4247992

leftToWrite 4182456
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:12 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4182456

leftToWrite 4116920
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:12 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4116920

leftToWrite 4051384
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 4051384

leftToWrite 3985848
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3985848

leftToWrite 3920312
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3920312

leftToWrite 3854776
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3854776

leftToWrite 3789240
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3789240

leftToWrite 3723704
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3723704

leftToWrite 3658168
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3658168

leftToWrite 3592632
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3592632

leftToWrite 3527096
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3527096

leftToWrite 3461560
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3461560

leftToWrite 3396024
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3396024

leftToWrite 3330488
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3330488

leftToWrite 3264952
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3264952

leftToWrite 3199416
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3199416

leftToWrite 3133880
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3133880

leftToWrite 3068344
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3068344

leftToWrite 3002808
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 3002808

leftToWrite 2937272
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2937272

leftToWrite 2871736
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2871736

leftToWrite 2806200
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2806200

leftToWrite 2740664
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2740664

leftToWrite 2675128
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2675128

leftToWrite 2609592
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2609592

leftToWrite 2544056
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2544056

leftToWrite 2478520
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2478520

leftToWrite 2412984
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2412984

leftToWrite 2347448
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2347448

leftToWrite 2281912
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2281912

leftToWrite 2216376
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2216376

leftToWrite 2150840
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2150840

leftToWrite 2085304
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2085304

leftToWrite 2019768
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2019768

leftToWrite 1954232
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1954232

leftToWrite 1888696
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1888696

leftToWrite 1823160
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1823160

leftToWrite 1757624
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1757624

leftToWrite 1692088
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1692088

leftToWrite 1626552
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1626552

leftToWrite 1561016
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1561016

leftToWrite 1495480
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1495480

leftToWrite 1429944
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1429944

leftToWrite 1364408
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1364408

leftToWrite 1298872
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1298872

leftToWrite 1233336
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1233336

leftToWrite 1167800
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1167800

leftToWrite 1102264
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1102264

leftToWrite 1036728
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:13 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1036728

leftToWrite 971192
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 971192

leftToWrite 905656
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 905656

leftToWrite 840120
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 840120

leftToWrite 774584
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 774584

leftToWrite 709048
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 709048

leftToWrite 643512
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 643512

leftToWrite 577976
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 577976

leftToWrite 512440
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 512440

leftToWrite 446904
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 446904

leftToWrite 381368
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 381368

leftToWrite 315832
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 315832

leftToWrite 250296
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 250296

leftToWrite 184760
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 184760

leftToWrite 119224
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 119224

leftToWrite 53688
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 53688

leftToWrite 0
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Booting

update Loading Ramdisk50
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Waiting for device to come back

Mar 14, 2011 9:13:29 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Ramdisk has booted!

Mar 14, 2011 9:13:29 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Finished: Loading Ramdisk

INFO: device is in ramdisk as expected

Mar 14, 2011 9:13:30 PM com.palm.novacom.internal.NovacomSocketStream waitForReturnCode
    Mar 14, 2011 9:13:30 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint

========================================
    Pilot 1000=>Pilot 5000=>Palm IIIx=>Palm Vx=>Palm 505m=>Treo 600=>Treo 650=>Treo 700wx=>Treo 755p=>Palm Pre=>Palm Pre 2
  18.    #238  
    It seems that you have a Verizon Pre 2 rather than an unlocked Pre 2, correct?

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    It seems that you have a Verizon Pre 2 rather than an unlocked Pre 2, correct?

-- Rod
    Yes, VZ Pre 2, thru Palm developer program . . .
  20.    #240  
    Yes, VZ Pre 2, thru Palm developer program . . .
    I think you just run the unmodified Verizon Pre 2 doctor then, but someone else will know better.

-- Rod