webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre 2 > Changing Credit Card in Account
Changing Credit Card in Account

Old 02/20/2011, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Is there an easy way to change the credit card in your account? When I look at my profile online or my profile on my phone it doesn't seem to give me that option. Do you need to use the sim that you signed up with?
kingstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/2011, 07:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

it's easy to change (relatively). Open up the app catalog, and then swipe down from the top left corner and then open "Preferences & Accounts".
click on your account, enter your password and change your info, save then you should be done.
sledge007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/2011, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hi kingstu,

It's pretty easy to do. Just open the App Catalog and go to Preferences (swipe down in upper left corner) and choose "Preferences & Accounts". Tap on your account under (top) and enter your account password. The next screen will allow you to change your credit/debit card information.

Edit: Sledge007 beat me by a hair

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/21/2011, 07:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks. I really need to find a primer on WebOS 2 and where are the controls are and what they can do. Is there a good book or tutorial on it?
kingstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/21/2011, 08:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

Take a look at this: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...e-welcome.html

There is also plenty of great info in our Tips forum: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ion-resources/

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/2012, 02:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tried

"It's pretty easy to do. Just open the App Catalog and go to Preferences (swipe down in upper left corner) and choose "Preferences & Accounts". Tap on your account under (top) and enter your account password. The next screen will allow you to change your credit/debit card information."

Unfortunately this option is greyed out . . .
Are there any alternative methods ?
When I now try to purchase a new App it tells me my CC date has expired (correct) so I am frustratedly stuck with the apps previously purchased.

Projjer
Projjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/2012, 11:59 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projjer View Post
Tried

"It's pretty easy to do. Just open the App Catalog and go to Preferences (swipe down in upper left corner) and choose "Preferences & Accounts". Tap on your account under (top) and enter your account password. The next screen will allow you to change your credit/debit card information."

Unfortunately this option is greyed out . . .
Are there any alternative methods ?
When I now try to purchase a new App it tells me my CC date has expired (correct) so I am frustratedly stuck with the apps previously purchased.

Projjer
I had it greyed out too. But I closed it and opened it again and it was not greyed out the second time. Not sure how to reproduce it being greyed out, or otherwise.
jchinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: paradice

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0