Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Was browsing the HP site, it seems that don't have the unlocked GSM PRE 2 anywhere in there for sale? Why would that be? So not to conflict with Verizon's exclusivity ? Weird.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Nice, weird I couldn't navigate directly from their smartphone drop down. Did a web search and also found it under their business site.
    Was just a curiosity, gonna wait for the Pre 3 and or the Veer

HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store
    i toyed with the idea of getting a Pre2 for me and an iPhone for my wife on Verizon but couldn't figure out how to do the order all at once because the Pre was not in verizon's normal ordering system.
    We still cannot buy an unlocked Pre 2 in Canada.

Andrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury+fly View Post
    i toyed with the idea of getting a Pre2 for me and an iPhone for my wife on Verizon but couldn't figure out how to do the order all at once because the Pre was not in verizon's normal ordering system.
    when was the last time you checked? I think it is working now.
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louboy23 View Post
    Nice, weird I couldn't navigate directly from their smartphone drop down. Did a web search and also found it under their business site.
    Was just a curiosity, gonna wait for the Pre 3 and or the Veer

HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store
    You're not the only one. Personally, I think HP's web-site design is awful, especially when you switch between "personal" and "business" it's very inconsistent.