Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59
  1. d.moss's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
       #1  
    went to the local verizon store (north dallas area) to try to get my hands on the pre 2.. no luck.. rep checked inventory and informed me that there were only 3500 in the inventory, and it would have to be shipped as he was showing none available in any verizon stores in the area. booooooooooo!

    we began to chat a little and i told him i was contemplating switching to verizon.. i told him that i'm going to whoever gets the pre 3 first.. he promptly "assured" me that, and i quote, "verizon will get EVERYTHING from now on. we will even have windows phones despite the lack of support from verizons cto (ceo wtv)" we shall see mr. clint from the verizon store off of highway 635 and montfort..

    any pre 2's in your vz store?
  2. #2  
    I'm shocked that HP lied... Again. Honestly take whatever HP says assume it's a lie and then you will have the truth. And if it comes from Leo's mouth times it by factor of 20 weeks. I think l'll make a HP truth converter app, it will come in handy
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I'm shocked that HP lied... Again. Honestly take whatever HP says assume it's a lie and then you will have the truth. And if it comes from Leo's mouth times it by factor of 20 weeks. I think l'll make a HP truth converter app, it will come in handy
    I promise I'll pay for that app (promise HP style)
  4. #4  
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I promise I'll pay for that app (promise HP style)
    Good news, my developer said the app will be available in the coming weeks!
  6. d.moss's Avatar
    Posts
    541 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
       #6  
    this thread has (unsurprisingly) become depressing.. i just wanted to know if anyone in other parts of the world found one at a vz store lol gah
  7. schlk21's Avatar
    Posts
    775 Posts
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    #7  
    None in stock @ 2410 Walden Avenue, Cheektowaga, NY 14255.....

    "We don't have any in stock right now and we are not sure if we are going to get any. Though, I assume we will."
  8. #8  
    The 2 in my area didnt know what they were but were all on the iphail4.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

    www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  9. boyer61's Avatar
    Posts
    261 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #9  
    I walked in my local store, and asked. They had to idea what i was talking about
  10. #10  
    Just called my local store. He said they are available for order but they don't have any in the store yet.
    Sharp YO-370 -> HP 200LX -> Palm m125 -> Palm Treo 680 -> Pre 2

    "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein
  11. #11  
    none at flagship in NYC and salesperson at the front door said they have received no communication that the Pre 2 even exists, let alone having any in their inventory system; she sounded clear on this and authoritative
  12. #12  
    Just called one in Denver (16th st. Mall) and they said they have one to play with but would have to order for purchase. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play with it...
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Just called one in Denver (16th st. Mall) and they said they have one to play with but would have to order for purchase. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play with it...
    I wouldn't recommend doing that in public.
  14. #14  
    I tried chatting with a Verizon "LivePerson" but I'm not so sure how live they are....

    I was either chatting with a person in a slight comma or an AI chat program, whadya think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. #15  
    ^lol, they are on break.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I tried chatting with a Verizon "LivePerson" but I'm not so sure how live they are....

    I was either chatting with a person in a slight comma or an AI chat program, whadya think?
    ROFL!

    That'd be more than a slight coma, I vote for corpse.


    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #17  
    Remember this only a 2 1/2 weeks ago?

    How long does Apotheker think people need to "get ready" to swap phones?

    "Apotheker asked, “Those who think Apple is cool, raise your hands.” When a majority of the 4,500 employees at the Bangalore office raised their hands, the CEO responded by saying, “Get ready to get rid of your iPhones and iPads (both best-selling products from Apple).” Adding, “There would be real, near-term introductions, as the hardware is ready.”

    HP CEO on 3-day visit
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I wouldn't recommend doing that in public.
    Eh. Since we legalized pot everybody's too stoned to notice public indecency.
    Last edited by Psychonaut; 02/17/2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: spelling error
  19. #19  
    That's funny.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Eh. Since we legalized pot everybody's too stoned to notice public indecency.
    Done playing already?!?
    Sharp YO-370 -> HP 200LX -> Palm m125 -> Palm Treo 680 -> Pre 2

    "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions