Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Who is all getting their hands on Verizon Pre2?
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    <======== Me.
    <============== if they replace my Pre Plus due to a crack in the usb door
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  4.    #4  
    "In a world of droid, Pre does it better."

Haha, thats great. Gotta use that one on my Android friends.
  5.    #5  
    Hoping to switch over from Sprint this week and get it.
    I fear if I break down and get the Pre 2 I won't get the Pre 3 when it comes out. Really, don't know what to do. lol

ET
    <<--- this guy
    I wonder if Assurion will replace Pre's with Pre 2's...
    Quote Originally Posted by chrish View Post
    Exactly my question. I have a Pre+ with the USB crack, but am holding out as long as possible to get the Pre3. If the phone dies before then can I get a Pre2 as a replacement? My 1 year warranty is up in May.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    <raises hand sheepishly>

I want a Pre 3 also, but a 2 in the hand is worth a 3 in the bush.
    I guess the smart thing to do is wait a week or so after its released on VZW (tomorrow) and keep up with the posts here to see what everyone says about the latest released Pre 2s.

ET
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I guess the smart thing to do is wait a week or so after its released on VZW (tomorrow) and keep up with the posts here to see what everyone says about the latest released Pre 2s.

ET
    Agreed. The USB crack is slowly creeping its way across my phone, but I'm going to wait to see what the overall word is on the Pre 2 on Verizon. I hope the Pre 3 comes to Verizon soon though, or right on time with my replacement (and a new plan of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by chrish View Post
    I have been wondering the samething. If they will replace with Pre 2 or a reufurbished + but I am going to find out "in the coming days"...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    During the rollout HP made some sort of statement about an upgrade "path to Pre 3." Did they ever make the specifics clear. Like many others I use a Pre+ and wonder about what is the best path to a Pre 3. Is it a Pre 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by reidme View Post
    <raises hand sheepishly>

I want a Pre 3 also, but a 2 in the hand is worth a 3 in the bush.
    LOL!
  16.    #16  
    Just ordered my Pre2, expecting it on friday
    nice purchase. You will love it! Pick up a custom prprpr $2$ $phantomskinz$ $for$ $9$.$95$
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Me. Ordered one from Verizon today and already got a shipping confirmation that it will be at my house tomorrow. I bought it off contract since I'm saving my upgrade discount for the Pre 3.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vaxick View Post
    Me. Ordered one from Verizon today and already got a shipping confirmation that it will be at my house tomorrow. I bought it off contract since I'm saving my upgrade discount for the Pre 3.
    Did you order it from the HP wireless central store? Or actually from an official Verizon retailer?

I wonder if at midnight they will have them on the Verizon website?I called a the main customer service to ask about ordering it from the HP wireless central store.. I got this: "It's not showing in our online catalog, so I dunn know anything about a Pre 2."
  20.    #20  
    I called verizon first and they had no information on the pre 2 or when it would be released. Then I called hp to order it and they assured me I would receive it by friday.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast