Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Verizon press release says it will be available in stores. No matter, because I never go to their stores. It's always better to call or use their website. It keeps the sales creeps away.
    This launch really isn't a giant priority for Big Red. It'll show up tomorrow or maybe even next week in actual retail stores. They might roll out the red carpet for the Pre3, but all the store reps I've talked to recently can't seem to get two words out without one of them being IPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    So I'm guessing there's no need for a "Will Verizon Push the Pre 2?" thread?
    And yet they keep getting better phones than sprint....makes no sense.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    So I'm guessing there's no need for a "Will Verizon Push the Pre 2?" thread?
    HAHA

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reidme View Post
    What the heck is up with the Verizon Pre 2 launch? Do HP and Verizon even talk to each other? I just called our local store and they still haven't got a clue about the Pre 2 or when it might be available, even though HP says it ships in 2 days. I wonder if it is only going to be available by direct order from HP?
    LOL, my corporate Verizon store says there will not be any more HP/Palm products. This is a Corporate store saying this.

Face it Verizon is now an Apple junky trying to push the iPhone4 down everyones throat. Even on my account manage page under the photo of my Pre Plus is an icon trying to get me to upgrade to a iPhone4.

I have had it with Verizon.
    Not too busy at my store this morning. First person in line got here at about 2 AM. I got here about 6 and am about 12th. Hope I get one. Ha-ha-ha

Hey that is good news !! Lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    The Verizon press release says it will be available in stores. No matter, because I never go to their stores. It's always better to call or use their website. It keeps the sales creeps away.
    Maybe they mean it will be available in stores to buy and have shipped to you, but that's very deceptive wording. This manager claims it will not be stocked in any retail stores.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Wait.... there is a line for the Pre2. That is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Not too busy at my store this morning. First person in line got here at about 2 AM. I got here about 6 and am about 12th. Hope I get one. Ha-ha-ha

no way thats gotta be an iphone line from a few days ago!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    no way thats gotta be an iphone line from a few days ago!
    Um, yeah, there's a camera crew there. That ain't the Pre2 line.
    I see pandas.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12