Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Hi,

My pre2 was rebooted and bricked while I was copy some files from /media/internal/ into /media/cryptofs/apps/ with ipkg in novacom terminal.

Phone is now rebooting again and again after that. I tried How To Recover - WebOS Internals but my phone got rebooted when I did mkdosfs. And /dev/store/media partition can be mounted in recovery mode but writing something caused reboot. =(

Please help me!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Progress has been stopped at 8% and my pre2 got rebooted. And then I tried How To Recover - WebOS Internals but mkdosfs caused reboot on my pre2 again.
    Last edited by pithanks; 02/15/2011 at 05:02 AM. Reason: fixed typo
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    at this time, I even can't enter the recovery mode... webos doctor and novacom can't detect my pre2 even though my pre2 is showing usb logo. =(

Is there full flashing method on boot loader? I mean like a rsd tool of motorola.
    Quote Originally Posted by pithanks View Post
    at this time, I even can't enter the recovery mode... webos doctor and novacom can't detect my pre2 even though my pre2 is showing usb logo. =(

Is there full flashing method on boot loader? I mean like a rsd tool of motorola.
    have a different computer to try it on?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I did try this on my pc and laptop and also ubuntu and winxp but it was same.

Thanks,
    wais