Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Just go to palm.com or search HPwebOS and buy it directly from HP I thinks it's cheaper too .

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    The price is $40 dollars more at HP when I compare HP to Verizon, so right now Verizon is cheaper. I have to buy the phone outright due to my contract.

I think I will just pass, I am not in the mood to buy another unsupported phone.

Verizon will now be nothing more then another iPhone outlet.
    Finally, it is available to purchase on Verizon.....but at 149.99. Not sure if I want it that badly. Can't purchase at HP for 99.00 since I'm transferring upgrade from another line.
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    According to a tweet from webosquire, Mobile Hotspot appears to be free on the Pre2 from VZW. CAn anyone confirm this?
    Quote Originally Posted by john3976 View Post
    The price is $40 dollars more at HP when I compare HP to Verizon, so right now Verizon is cheaper. I have to buy the phone outright due to my contract.

I think I will just pass, I am not in the mood to buy another unsupported phone.

Verizon will now be nothing more then another iPhone outlet.
    You got that right. I am so tired of the iphone jumping out at me every time I check data usage or charges on Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    According to a tweet from webosquire, Mobile Hotspot appears to be free on the Pre2 from VZW. CAn anyone confirm this?
    $20 for 2gb, and each additional 1gb is anothee $20 same as android.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12