1.    #1  
    Is it possible to somehow activate a Verizon Pre 2 on Sprint without having to swap anything?

Or if you do, how hard/easy would it be?
    Sprint Love
    Assuming that Verizon gives you the code to unlock it, and Sprint allows it on their network...

y'know, I'll just stop there.
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath
    Many have tried to do it with the pre plus, no one has proclaimed success.
  4.    #4  
    If anyone plans on getting a Verizon Pre 2 and happens to try to activate it on Sprint, please let this thread know. I'm very curious!
    Sprint Love
    I've tried everything from "it's a Verizon phone but I know it can be activated on Sprint" to "it's a generic phone with no logo but the ESN needs to be added to the database"-- they didn't budge. You are better off swapping the radio board from a Sprint Pre.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Planesdragon View Post
    Assuming that Verizon gives you the code to unlock it, and Sprint allows it on their network...

y'know, I'll just stop there.
    Yeah right on. Big red wont unlock their phone and Sprint does not activate phones that are not theirs. Will still have to do the comm board swap being practiced with the GSM Pre2 atm.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    I know the radio board swap works with the Verizon Pre Plus. Is it confirmed to work with the Pre 2 as well? ATT and VZW? My original Pre has a big crack and the headphone jack stuck bug, so I am thinking about picking up a cheap Pre Plus on eBay, though I might be temped to get a Pre 2 if the price was right.