1.    #1  
    Never realized the pre 2 is that much smaller then the pre. The image on the front page really points this out.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Uh, they are the same size.

The "image" is just that and nothing more. It is not to any sort of scale.
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    Never realized the pre 2 is that much smaller then the pre. The image on the front page really points this out.
    That image is not scale correct, its the same exact size, maybe a millimeter less thick due to the flat glass instead of curved plastic screen.
    There are four lights.
  4.    #4  
    are you sure? I can't seem to get my hands on one to be able to tell the difference.
    You're basing this off a photoshopped image. If you want to get technical, the two phones in the image are the same size. The Pre 2 is set lower two give the illusion of depth since it is in front of the Pre. The phones are the same size. Even look on youtube for Pre/Pre 2 Comparisons.
    The phones are more or less the same size.
    Just check the specs, same size.

ET
    The Pre, Pre+ and Pre 2 are all exactly the same size. I have had all three phones (Sprint Pre, AT&T Pre+ & HP unlocked Pre 2) with me at the same time and they are identical in terms of size. In fact the back cover is interchangeable between all three.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    The Pre, Pre+ and Pre 2 are all exactly the same size. I have had all three phones (Sprint Pre, AT&T Pre+ & HP unlocked Pre 2) with me at the same time and they are identical in terms of size. In fact the back cover is interchangeable between all three.
    I have to disagree that they are exactly the same. I have the Pre and spare battery charger that I bought through PreCentral. My the bottom of my Pre fit perfectly and would stand when charging. My Pre 2 does not fit, as the bottom appears to be slightly thicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Oh OP it's THAN!
    Do you really think "Oh OP it's THAN!" qualifies you to make a spelling/grammar correction? LOL

Pre 2 is realistically the same size as the Pre Plus and Pre.
    So you are saying that a Pre2 is expressing an awareness that it is the same size as the Plus and Pre??? My choice of word (seeing as it's spelling and grammar time ) would be virtually, as in "Pre 2 is virtually the same size as the Pre Plus and Pre"....but that's just me

GFN.... Which word here:"Never realized the pre 2 is that much smaller then the pre. The image on the front page really points this out." needs to be replaced with "than"? I can't figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    Do you really think "Oh OP it's THAN!" qualifies you to make a spelling/grammar correction? LOL
    What a dumb question. Of course it does!
    10-4
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    10-4
    No, 5 minus 4...
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    Especially after misspelling "height."
    Quote Originally Posted by CommieCOZY View Post
    Especially after misspelling "height."
    You forgot roughy, redundant obvious-stater.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You forgot roughy, redundant obvious-stater.
    I thought you were referring to the fish.