Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I appear to be having a problem connecting to one of my Google Calendars accounts.

I noticed that it wasn't syncing properly so I removed it and when I try to add it again I get a very helpful "Unknown Error" message displayed.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is it a WebOS 2.0.1 issue?

I would like to sort this out as it is the calendar I use for my company that is playing up.

Thanks
    Derek
    You are not alone. I am having this since I moved to the Palm prprprÚ $2$...$and$ $today$ $I$ $couldn$'$t$ $access$ $the$ $google$ $calendar$ $through$ $the$ $browser$ $anymore$...$strange$...
    read somewhere else that it might have to do with google's own setting of now showing an external calendar event as updated unless you have some control over that calendar granted to you. That's not likely with a work calendar but maybe a google search would yield some progress on the issue??
    I'm having the same problem with one of the google account calendars.

It has something to do with WebOS thinking or somehow getting the message from the server that the google calendar is not activated. (ie. you know how when you first ever used your google calendar, you had to activate it?)

Anyhoo, I don't know why it does that, I haven't found a way to reset the calendar account yet. I've tried backing up and deleting all the calendars, but still no go. Hoping the next update fixes it up?
    Pre plus with webos 2.1.0
    Google calendar entries are not displayed at all.
    And does not appear in the configured calendar list either.. even though the account is configured.
    Yup... I'm having calendar sync issue as well. When I added my google calendar it seems to be configured and shows my current calendar events on my phone. but if I add an event it doesn't show up in the google server and vis versa. I even perform a manual sync on my phone with the same problem.

To be more specific... I have noticed that from the google server to my phone the events most of the time do show up but from my phone to the server, it almost never shows up.

I have removed the calendar and re-added it with the same issue

This never happened in WEbOS 1.4.5 - I hope this fix this soon
    I also notice issues with syncing all of google accounts. There is a problem somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGeek View Post
    Yup... I'm having calendar sync issue as well. When I added my google calendar it seems to be configured and shows my current calendar events on my phone. but if I add an event it doesn't show up in the google server and vis versa. I even perform a manual sync on my phone with the same problem.

To be more specific... I have noticed that from the google server to my phone the events most of the time do show up but from my phone to the server, it almost never shows up.

I have removed the calendar and re-added it with the same issue

This never happened in WEbOS 1.4.5 - I hope this fix this soon
    By the way... I went from the Verizon Pre Plus to the Pre 2. So I know for sure something went wrong from 1.4 to 2.0.1
    If it's any consolation, I'm having the same problem syncing my Droid Pro to Google calendar as well.

I'm starting to suspect that Google did something to the way Google Calendar syncs to the cloud, and I'm beginning to understand the downside to calendar cloud sync.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    If it's any consolation, I'm having the same problem syncing my Droid Pro to Google calendar as well.

I'm starting to suspect that Google did something to the way Google Calendar syncs to the cloud, and I'm beginning to understand the downside to calendar cloud sync.
    I have 6 business phone 3 of which are droids. All three of them sync to the same google calendar along with my Pre 2. I have not had any problems with the droids. As soon as I switched from the Pre plus to the Pre 2, that is when the problem began. I believe WebOS is the problem child.

Anyone else having google calendar sync issues? If google calendar is working fine please chime in.
    Google had an outage recently. You might want to verify that your calendar/email are working normally.

GFail: Google ‘Very Sorry’ After the Cloud Eats Thousands of Gmail Accounts | Epicenterá| Wired.com
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGeek View Post
    I have 6 business phone 3 of which are droids. All three of them sync to the same google calendar along with my Pre 2. I have not had any problems with the droids. As soon as I switched from the Pre plus to the Pre 2, that is when the problem began. I believe WebOS is the problem child.

Anyone else having google calendar sync issues? If google calendar is working fine please chime in.
    Glad your Droids are syncing. Mine isn't. And it NEVER synced properly, from the first day I got it. Very frustrating.
    My Pre2 (unlocked GSM, running 2.0.1) also fails to display any of my Google Calendar appointments. Strangely enough, my work account (a Google Apps calendar) syncs fine.
    hopefully palm gets to the bottom of thus asap!
    I upgraded my sprint pre minus using the 2.1 meta dr instructions on here and my calendar sync'ed perfectly. I did make sure to add it BEFORE setting my version # back to 2.1. Maybe that has something to do with it.
    I am using a Sprint Pre(-) updated to webOS 2.1 w/Flash and I am having the "unknown error" when setting up my existing google calendar. So as a test I created a new gmail account and that one was able to sync (both ways) with my calendar. So, does this tell us anything about current accounts? A setting that has to be changed in our gmail accounts? At least since I can get it to work from the phone now, I think its more on the gmails side then something to do with my phone? I will update if I get my current account syncing.
    Same proiblem here with ATT Pre Plus with 2.1.

"unknown error" is what I get on Calendars. Very annoying.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    For what it's worth, I've been having this problem as-of this afternoon...and I'm still on a stock Verizon Pre Plus with WebOS 1.4.5.

I'm guessing there's some kind of issue on the Google side. It does not seem to be specific to WebOS 2...
    I've to the same Problem on a Pre2 with webOs 2.01/2.1 (update did not help) and on a Pre- with 2.1. On the Pre- I switched of backup, because I feared that it had to do something with that, but this did not change a thing...

I have a Pixi with 1.4.5, which has no Problem using the google account.

I had a look into the logs, using lumberjack, while I tried to add the account and I received the following error messages:

Code:
    [2011-03-10 08:23:40] (alm.service.accounts.jsjsjs) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$keyInfo$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$) $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$40$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $fetchKey$ $request$ $received$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$40$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $account$ $token$ $requested$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$40$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $backup$ $info$ $requested$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$40$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $device$ $id$ $requested$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$40$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $fetchKey$ $failed$.

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($alm$.$service$.$accounts$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$fetchKey$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$) $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $storeKey$ $request$ $received$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $account$ $token$ $requested$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $backup$ $info$ $requested$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $device$ $id$ $requested$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$warning$: [$keymanager$] $storeKey$ $failed$.

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($alm$.$service$.$accounts$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$store$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$keydata$&$quot$;:&$quot$;{\&$quot$;$common$\&$quot$;:{\&$quot$;$password$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;*****\&$quot$;,\&$quot$;$authToken$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;******\&$quot$;}}&$quot$;,&$quot$;$type$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$ASCIIBLOB$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$nohide$&$quot$;:$true$}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$ve$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $fetchKey$ $request$ $received$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $account$ $token$ $requested$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $backup$ $info$ $requested$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $device$ $id$ $requested$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $fetchKey$ $failed$.

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($alm$.$service$.$accounts$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$fetchKey$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$) $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $storeKey$ $request$ $received$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24964$]) $user$.$warning$: [$keymanager$] $storeKey$ $failed$.

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($alm$.$service$.$accounts$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$store$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$keydata$&$quot$;:&$quot$;{\&$quot$;$calendar$\&$quot$;:{\&$quot$;$authToken$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;*****\&$quot$;,\&$quot$;$username$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;*****@$googlemail$.$com$\&$quot$;}}&$quot$;,&$quot$;$type$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$ASCIIBLOB$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$nohide$&$quot$;:$true$}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foun$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($alm$.$service$.$accounts$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$store$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$keydata$&$quot$;:&$quot$;{\&$quot$;$common$\&$quot$;:{\&$quot$;$password$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;******\&$quot$;,\&$quot$;$authToken$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;*****\&$quot$;}}&$quot$;,&$quot$;$type$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$ASCIIBLOB$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$nohide$&$quot$;:$true$}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$ve$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($alm$.$service$.$accounts$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$store$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$keydata$&$quot$;:&$quot$;{\&$quot$;$common$\&$quot$;:{\&$quot$;$password$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;*****\&$quot$;,\&$quot$;$authToken$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;*****\&$quot$;}}&$quot$;,&$quot$;$type$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$ASCIIBLOB$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$nohide$&$quot$;:$true$}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$ve$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($alm$.$service$.$accounts$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$store$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$keydata$&$quot$;:&$quot$;{\&$quot$;$common$\&$quot$;:{\&$quot$;$password$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;****\&$quot$;,\&$quot$;$authToken$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;*****\&$quot$;}}&$quot$;,&$quot$;$type$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$ASCIIBLOB$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$nohide$&$quot$;:$true$}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$ve$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($alm$.$service$.$accounts$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$store$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$keydata$&$quot$;:&$quot$;{\&$quot$;$common$\&$quot$;:{\&$quot$;$password$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;****\&$quot$;,\&$quot$;$authToken$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;*****\&$quot$;}}&$quot$;,&$quot$;$type$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$ASCIIBLOB$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$nohide$&$quot$;:$true$}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$ve$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($alm$.$service$.$accounts$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$store$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$keydata$&$quot$;:&$quot$;{\&$quot$;$common$\&$quot$;:{\&$quot$;$password$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;*****\&$quot$;,\&$quot$;$authToken$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;*****\&$quot$;}}&$quot$;,&$quot$;$type$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$ASCIIBLOB$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$nohide$&$quot$;:$true$}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$ve$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($alm$.$service$.$accounts$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$accounts$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$store$ {&$quot$;$keyname$&$quot$;:&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$keydata$&$quot$;:&$quot$;{\&$quot$;$common$\&$quot$;:{\&$quot$;$password$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;****\&$quot$;,\&$quot$;$authToken$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;****\&$quot$;}}&$quot$;,&$quot$;$type$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$ASCIIBLOB$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$nohide$&$quot$;:$true$}: $library$ $not$ $initialized$ $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$ /$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$comms$/$palmcall$.$js$:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$ve$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$warning$: ($17917$/$319781270$) $keymanager$ $main$ $process$ ($24964$) $killed$ $by$ $ABRT$ $signal$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$warning$: ($17917$/$320116964$) $keymanager$ $main$ $process$ $ended$, $respawning$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$320208517$) $keymanager$ $state$ $changed$ $from$ $running$ $to$ $stopping$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$320452657$) $Handling$ $stopping$ $event$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$320666280$) $keymanager$ $state$ $changed$ $from$ $stopping$ $to$ $killed$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$320788351$) $keymanager$ $state$ $changed$ $from$ $killed$ $to$ $post$-$stop$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$320849386$) $keymanager$ $state$ $changed$ $from$ $post$-$stop$ $to$ $starting$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$320940938$) $Handling$ $starting$ $event$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$321063009$) $keymanager$ $state$ $changed$ $from$ $starting$ $to$ $pre$-$start$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$321124044$) $keymanager$ $state$ $changed$ $from$ $pre$-$start$ $to$ $spawned$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$380206075$) $Active$ $keymanager$ $main$ $process$ ($24976$)
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$388506856$) $keymanager$ $state$ $changed$ $from$ $spawned$ $to$ $post$-$start$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$390215841$) $keymanager$ $state$ $changed$ $from$ $post$-$start$ $to$ $running$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($upstart$) $daemon$.$info$: ($17917$/$390795675$) $Handling$ $started$ $event$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($activitymanager$[$1609$]) $user$.$warning$: [$activitymanager$.$activitymanager$] [$Activity$ $364$] $evicted$ $from$ $run$ $queue$ $on$ $release$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24976$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $unlock$ $failed$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($keymanager$[$24976$]) $user$.$info$: [$keymanager$] $initialize$ $request$ $received$.
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($activitymanager$[$1609$]) $user$.$warning$: [$activitymanager$.$activitymanager$] [$Activity$ $366$] $evicted$ $from$ $run$ $queue$ $on$ $release$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($activitymanager$[$1609$]) $user$.$warning$: [$activitymanager$.$activitymanager$] [$Activity$ $368$] $evicted$ $from$ $run$ $queue$ $on$ $release$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($activitymanager$[$1609$]) $user$.$warning$: [$activitymanager$.$activitymanager$] [$Activity$ $370$] $evicted$ $from$ $run$ $queue$ $on$ $release$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$41$] ($activitymanager$[$1609$]) $user$.$warning$: [$activitymanager$.$activitymanager$] [$Activity$ $372$] $evicted$ $from$ $run$ $queue$ $on$ $release$
    [$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$42$] ($keymanager$[$24976$]) $user$.$warning$: [$keymanager$] $initialize$ $failed$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$43$] ($activitymanager$[$1609$]) $user$.$warning$: [$activitymanager$.$lunabus$] $No$ $valid$ $names$ $found$ $for$ $service$ &$quot$;/$var$/$run$/$ls2$/$QEi2oq$&$quot$; $while$ $processing$ $service$ $connect$ $update$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$45$] ($LunaSysMgr$) $user$.$crit$: $library$ $not$ $initialized$; $innerError$: &$quot$;$Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$store$ {\&$quot$;$keyname$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$\&$quot$;,\&$quot$;$keydata$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;{\\\&$quot$;$common$\\\&$quot$;:{\\\&$quot$;$password$\\\&$quot$;:\\\&$quot$;****\\\&$quot$;,\\\&$quot$;$authToken$\\\&$quot$;:\\\&$quot$;****

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$45$] ($LunaSysMgr$) $user$.$notice$: $library$ $not$ $initialized$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$stack$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$keymanager$/$store$ {\&$quot$;$keyname$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;++$HT6$+$R0NcJq2O33$\&$quot$;,\&$quot$;$keydata$\&$quot$;:\&$quot$;{\\\&$quot$;$common$\\\&$quot$;:{\\\&$quot$;$password$\\\&$quot$;:\\\&$quot$;*****\\\&$quot$;,\\\&$quot$;$authToken$\\\&$quot$;:\\\&$quot$;****

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$50$] ($alm$.$accountservices$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$accountservices$] $commandTimeout$ $in$ $com$.$palm$.$accountservices$/$getPreferences$

[$2011$-$03$-$10$ $08$:$23$:$50$] ($alm$.$accountservices$.$js$) $user$.$err$: [$com$.$palm$.$accountservices$] $commandTimeout$ $in$ $com$.$palm$.$accountservices$/$getPreferences$
    It's a bit strange.. it starts with some "library not initialized" errors in keymanager and ends with keymanager being killed and restarted... it looks like the system has a problem with storing my password... but I'm not sure. Maybe some dev/hacker/homebrew master has a bit more insight into that?

I've got the same problem with my E-Mail account (which definitively IS working and is a "simple" imap account). Maybe that's connected?
    Last edited by Garfonso; 03/10/2011 at 03:57 AM.
    If your password to the account contains any symbol characters, does changing your password to the google account to only have alphanumerics help?
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast