Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I would have like the option to upgrade to a Pre2 on Sprint, other than that, I have been patiently waiting (yeah right!!) to see what HP/Palm is going to announce on the 9th. Which by the way seems ridiculously so far, lol.
    It all depends on how long it will take for new Palm hardware to appear on Sprint. I've been holding off on using the plusing service for my pre. I just hope the new products come out before this summer!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    wouldn't trade it for anything!!! best OS hands down!! best $250 ever spend
    can't fix stupid...
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    If it was on Sprint I would get it. Sad yes, but Sprint has the best service plan pricing for my needs.
    Sprint Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Hey, I'm the same way! I just got this phone like three weeks ago. Now there's this rumor about a new phone (HTC "Pyramid") being released on T-Mobile in May. If the rumored specs are true, I'll be buying it off contact on launch day.

It sounds like it's going to be a beast of a phone!

Oh, and I need to get myself a tablet too. lol

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Can I have your old phone, if you're getting a new one then?

See the thing is, there's this thing called "mortgage".....and this other thing....let's call that "car payment"....little trivial things that get in the way of shiny things.....little and trivial, but I sleep in something that is warm and mine, and my ride gets me from point "A" to point "B"....really fast
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234