1.    #1  
    Has anyone else noticed their Pre 2s loosing track of time FAST without access to network time of carrier? Just overnight for me, my stock Pre 2 will be 10mins behind. My 1.4.5 device in 24hrs looses a min tops. Some loss is acceptable with derrivative uses but 10mins in just a day...

Yes I know clock sync but doing testing without it. Let me know fellow breatheren!
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Not even close. In fact, I think it only even runs while the screen is on. I'm not sure if there is a solution to sync time to anything else besides a carrier.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Mine does fine if I keep it on the Touchstone, but if I have to do a battery pull, the clock resets ..

Another thing I've noticed is that my Pre+ (developer, WiFi only, no cell connection) will lose up to an hour when it is on the Touchstone, but it doesn't lose nearly that much when off it...
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Is there a way we can get HP to look into this? Is there somewhere we can post bugs? I think it needs to be solved ASAP.