Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    My friend ordered a Pre 2 from the HP website Saturday, with the developer discount. I just wanted to know how long it takes to ship? Ordered on Saturday with 2-day shipping and my friend hasn't gotten it yet.

    When he checks the order status there is no shipping information or tracking number. What gives?!

    Does it usually take awhile to ship? PLUS they said they'll ship it out 1/23--a Sunday! HA.

    Thanks for any input
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by edwina View Post
    My friend ordered a Pre 2 from the HP website Saturday, with the developer discount. I just wanted to know how long it takes to ship? Ordered on Saturday with 2-day shipping and my friend hasn't gotten it yet.

    When he checks the order status there is no shipping information or tracking number. What gives?!

    Does it usually take awhile to ship? PLUS they said they'll ship it out 1/23--a Sunday! HA.

    Thanks for any input
    You really need to call HP. Both times I have ordered I used the number in the developer coupon thread. It shipped out the same day.
  3.    #3  
    okay i'll tell that to my friend, thanks. it's pretty weird how it hasn't shipped yet, then!
  4. smorkin's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #4  
    when i ordered mine moths ago, i ordered it on a friday and had it monday. i did opt for overnight shipping though. hope this helps.
    can't fix stupid...
  5. #5  
    forget hp you need to call your palm contact person
  6.    #6  
    update: my friend called HP, they said it was backordered but they're able to ship one from the "warehouse" and upgraded to overnight shipping.
  7. #7  
    Hope you get yours soon. I ordered mine last night from HP.com. Paid for overnight next morning shipping and it shipped out around 12am this morning.

    Unfortunately due to the snow storms up here in New York, it's been delayed I'm assuming until tomorrow morning. HP refunded my the shipping.

    Looking forward to it.
  8.    #8  
    ^ Hope you get it soon enough, I hate waiting for stuff in the mail!
  9. #9  
    has been 4 weeks for me...
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by edwina View Post
    update: my friend called HP, they said it was backordered but they're able to ship one from the "warehouse" and upgraded to overnight shipping.
    That is ridiculous. I ordered one retail on Saturday with standard FREE shipping and it was delivered on Wednesday!
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
  11. #11  
    hp emailed me a survey about my pre 2 purchase and I gave them a piece of my mind.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    That is ridiculous. I ordered one retail on Saturday with standard FREE shipping and it was delivered on Wednesday!
    Is the OP referring to a phone ordered with a carrier plan, or through the developer program like you did?

    I suspect there is a difference in availability and each program has it's own inventory. But that's just a hunch.
  13. #13  
    I ordered mine on Wednesday (from the UK store) and waited until Friday. Then I sent an email asking about the order and it turned out that it was not dispatched at that time yet. Thanks to my mail they dispatched it on that day (Friday) and the device was received on Monday
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Is the OP referring to a phone ordered with a carrier plan, or through the developer program like you did?

    I suspect there is a difference in availability and each program has it's own inventory. But that's just a hunch.
    I think most of them are referring to ordering with a developer discount coupon. However the one I am referring to was ordered at full retail from the HP Home and Home Office store.

    So there may be the type of difference you suspect.... I suspect that it is reversed though. LOL
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups

Posting Permissions