Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah it is a real shame but unfortunately at this point there are only about 40 patches for WebOS 2.0 compared to the hundreds available for the Pre and Pre Plus.

I'm afraid that is something that you'll have to live with until more patch developers can get their hands on WebOs 2.0. Hopefully tomorrow's announcement will bring webOS 2.0 to everybody and patches will start to pop up more and more readily.

Sorry mate.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    How is 2.0 on the Pre 2? I have it on my Sprint Pre and its pretty cool, 600mhz is different though.
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    How is 2.0 on the Pre 2? I have it on my Sprint Pre and its pretty cool, 600mhz is different though.
    What are you referring to? Speed?
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    What are you referring to? Speed?
    Yeah when your used to a 1ghz overclock and you jump down to 600mhz its quite a difference. The devs understandably haven't made any kernels for 2.0 on sprint because they would have to get the codes which would create a big discussion about it being illegal.
    Well I've never overclocked my previous Palm phone (Pre Plus) and I only ran webOS 1.4.5 on it, but I can tell you that webOS 2.0 on my Pre 2 is lightning fast by comparison. I have no issues with scrolling at all - it is always smooth and never lags apart from when the occasional high processing task pops up.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12