1.    #1  
    I am in arizona...home of ghost armor and they do not have one for the pre 2. Does anyone know of a clear shield that is made for the pre 2? Yes, I know pre 2 has gorilla glass but I still want a shield. If a company sends me one I will do a review on youtube
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I am in arizona...home of ghost armor and they do not have one for the pre 2. Does anyone know of a clear shield that is made for the pre 2? Yes, I know pre 2 has gorilla glass but I still want a shield. If a company sends me one I will do a review on youtube
    thanks
    stu,

Phantom Skinz |Palm Pre 2, cell phone skins, screen protectors, cases, covers, shields, full body protection

They can also be Professionally Installed at our Chandler Fashion Center in-line store in Chandler Arizona.

Guru
  3.    #3  
    thanks... I wish I knew where that was... Unfortunately I am going back to cleveland ohio so I missed my phantonskinz opprtunity. I would have loved to try it out!
    thanks
  4.    #4  
    I am online to buy a phantomskinz for the Palm pre 2... Is there a special coupon code I can use?
    Thanks
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!