1.    #1  
    all,

i added my google email account to my pre 2 but since i didn't use it (and it was syncing every half hour or so even after i set it to manual sync), i deleted the account from my pre.

now after the account is deleted, and i rebooted the account is still trying to sync!

does anyone know how this is possible?
    my exchange also auto syncs now and then eventhough i've set it to manual sync!

make sure you actually deleted the account. You need to wait for the system to tell you the account is deleted, sometimes this takes hours.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    make sure you actually deleted the account. You need to wait for the system to tell you the account is deleted, sometimes this takes hours.
    mm, i deleted this 4 days ago so...
    I you don't want the google account. remove it altogether by going to google and deleting it .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    you could also try removing the account and after you get the confirmation that its deleted , do a manual backup and this should fix your issue .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    did you delete the account in the account manager? if not, go this way! deleting it in the calendar was not sufficient with my Pre2.

In general...google calendar integration in webOS 2.x is a bit wanky... :-/
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    did you delete the account in the account manager? if not, go this way! deleting it in the calendar was not sufficient with my Pre2.

In general...google calendar integration in webOS 2.x is a bit wanky... :-/
    thx M8 that fix it! i deleted the google account in my email accounts...