1.    #1  
    On a recent Delta flight from Tokyo to Detroit, there was a "sky tech" segment with Mark Bunting. In it, he showed off the pre2 and some webos2 features. He also covered a new HP laptop... hopefully this means that HP is finally starting to throw a little money at webos2. Let's hope they open the floodgates of advertising $$ soon.
    True!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimijames View Post
    Let's hope they open the floodgates of advertising $$ soon.
    I agree, because that will mean they actually have something to sell!

P. S. Oh my, there's that word again: "soon"
    It is about time HP started advertising the Pre 2! They may just have a market if people know about it.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    going forward, anything with the 'pre name is an auto-failure. please someone, let this little black thing r.i.p.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    going forward, anything with the 'pre name is an auto-failure. please someone, let this little black thing r.i.p.
    Your comment has the name Pre in it.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Has anyone else noticed the new web ads for the Pre 2 on Verizion? I just stumbled across this on the www.news.cnet.com site. Very well done with three different actors showing examples of multi-tasking, Just Type and Synergy on the Pre 2. Catchy jingle tune at the end. I also love how they featured the sound of the slider clicking open.
    I'm not sure if there is a direct link to the advertising available; I haven't found one yet....
    Todd Martin
    I just see the banner and the ad to the side.

If they're doing advertising for a phone that's coming free, I think they're probably trying to get more people on the platform so that when it comes time for them to buy a tablet, they would be more likely to go with Touchpad.
    HP has been advertising the Veer and Pre3 (and possibly the TouchPad?) on the side of Facebook for awhile now.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    i randomly saw a pre2 add form verizon on espn a couple of days ago. but didnt really notice it till i was clicking on a story. but was pleasantly surprised.

edit: but no p2 adds on precentral. hmmmmmm