1.    #1  
    [3 months ago i replaced my WinMo6 phone with a pixi+. I loved the pixi, but it was way slow and i couldn't stand it. Then, 3 days ago, i replaced my pixi+ with an unlocked Pre 2. (on AT&T) ]

For me, the Pre 2 is the most amazing smartphone ever. It has Literally changed my life, what took minutes on my past phone now takes seconds (just type). I now have my bedroom "built around" my Pre 2, i have it streaming BT audio through my speakers and keep it on a touchstone beside my bed. I go to sleep listening to Pandora & Use an app (i forget the name right now) to have it shut off after 20 min. i wake up with a Timepiece Alarm that starts playing music.

Today, i managed my Wells Fargo bank account, streamed music, checked my e-mail, updated my Facebook & Twitter (@TayTaBBB), took an amazing picture, and talked on the phone, all on my Pre 2.... while on a chairlift 11,030 feet above sea level.

I realize that i might sound like a badly phrased commercial, but i really, really, love the Pre 2 and i thought i should just say so.
    Last edited by ttabb; 01/15/2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: i forgot to say why im posting this...
    nice!

I wish my Pre 2 could be my daily sprint phone and retire the sprint pre for dev work, the pre 2 and webOS 2.0 creates a solid smartphone.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    second that!!! it's a multitasking machine
    can't fix stupid...
    you can do that on any pre.

but I'd be kidding if I said I didn't want a pre 2.

come on vzw!!!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    +1
    welcome to our multitasking world my son...so sad very few people believe us...
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    you can do that on any pre.

but I'd be kidding if I said I didn't want a pre 2.

come on vzw!!!
    But you can do it at 1GHz natively on your Pre 2. It flies without you having to do anything or worry about overheating.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjj11 View Post
    welcome to our multitasking world my son...so sad very few people believe us...
    Haha, ain't it the truth. For some reason, iOS users think they have multitasking, and android users think widgets are the best thing since sliced bread. I'll take cards and dashboards any day.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Haha, ain't it the truth. For some reason, iOS users think they have multitasking, and android users think widgets are the best thing since sliced bread. I'll take cards and dashboards any day. [/url][/i]
    could not agree more!
    that's cause 95% of iphone or android users are sheep. They go with what makes them fashionably cool with their friends. The lack of education among the industry is pathetic and unfortunately it won't change any time soon. It doesn't matter how good your device is. No one cares what processor is in it. All they care about is if it makes them cool

[QUOTE=rsanchez1;2829892]

Haha, ain't it the truth. For some reason, iOS users think they have multitasking, and android users think widgets are the best thing since sliced bread. I'll take cards and dashboards any day.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using

[url=