1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I am planning on switching from my iphone 3gs to a pre 2 and want to know if it is easy to have the pre 2 get my .mac email. How do I go about setting it up? Does the pre 2 sync with ical? I like my iphone, but love the form factor of the pre and am intrigued by web os. Any input from iphone users/mac people would be greatly appreciated
    You can setup any standard (POP/IMAP) email in the pre. I don't know about .mac in special sorry.
    It doesn't sync with ical or any other PC/MAC software initially.
    You can use 3rd party software (forgot the names "Missing sync" and one more) to do it. (syncs also to mail and addresses I think)
    or
    You can setup ical to use google calendar and sync pre and mac with google.
    Last edited by somline; 01/14/2011 at 04:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    ..........You can setup ical to use google calendar and sync pre and mac with google.
    Do this, it's the easiest solution, and ical / google play nice together, and Pre and google play nice together.
    :-)
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen View Post
    Do this, it's the easiest solution, and ical / google play nice together, and Pre and google play nice together.
    :-)
    +1 Gmail works flawlessly for me. I have two POP acct's that I feed through my gmail account and it all goes very smooth. Phone, Laptop and Web all have same mail, all the time.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups