Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    My wife just used her upgrade on an EVO. My upgrade comes in April and hopefully there will be some sort of WebOS phone by then, but if not it does not matter. There are lots of good phones out there and somebody will get my business.
    Is that a full 2 year upgrade or the premier one? If it's premier and you don't have the right plan or haven't been with Sprint for 10 years, you won't get it. The program changes on April 1st.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Is that a full 2 year upgrade or the premier one? If it's premier and you don't have the right plan or haven't been with Sprint for 10 years, you won't get it. The program changes on April 1st.

Sent from my eVo
    Everyone in the program now is grandfathered in. Those changes won't take effect until you actually upgrade to a new device.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Everyone in the program now is grandfathered in. Those changes won't take effect until you actually upgrade to a new device.
    Is there any way you can reference that? I was under the impression that the $10 premium data fee wouldn't hit until you upgrade to a new device, but that the premier perks were going away regardless.
    i just want something with the wifi hotspot included. i've become pretty attached to this feature but my pre is trying to die. the volume keys dont work, i haven't been able to answer a call not in headset or speaker mode in over a year.

anyone know any other phones on sprint that have the wifi hotspot included/hacked?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123