Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Is the patch SMS Tones for Contact going to be available on the Pre2? I just got the Pre2 yesterday and I am looking to customize it and enhance it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingstu View Post
    Is the patch SMS Tones for Contact going to be available on the Pre2? I just got the Pre2 yesterday and I am looking to customize it and enhance it.
    Which one were you wanting specifically? If I recall there were two versions. Let me know and I will take a look at it and see if I can do it.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I was looking for the ability to have different tones for each contact when an SMS occurs so I can tell who the message is from just by listening to the sound of the tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingstu View Post
    I was looking for the ability to have different tones for each contact when an SMS occurs so I can tell who the message is from just by listening to the sound of the tone.
    Yep, I know what the patch does. There was a version 1 and a version 2. Which one do you want updated for the Pre 2 if I am able and if it is possible?
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I am new to webOS so I've been trying to figure out the difference between the two versions. I apologize for not really knowing very much and not having read through all the archives.
    bump, any update on this? i'm also looking for sms tones patch
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts